Acer Travel Mate 2300 Wireless Internet Driver

vbimport

Hi Guys,

I have a Acer Travel Mate 2300 with in built wireless interent. I reinstalled windows but now cannot find a driver to get this running. I have tried a few different drivers with one detecting and trying to connect to the wireless network but getting stuck on IP Adrress.
What driver do I need to use to get this working?

Thanks,
Nathan

I Googled and found this in 5 seconds!
Is this what you want?:- http://www.wireless-driver.com/wifi/2006-2-22/acer_2.htm

Yeah I have tried some download from this website but none of them worked. Would someone be able to tell me what the wifi is as in what brand it is becuase I have seen downloads for Ambit, Intel and Acer wireless drivers.

Thanks,
Nathan

[quote=NaTH98;2086453]Hi Guys,

I have a Acer Travel Mate 2300 with in built wireless interent. I reinstalled windows but now cannot find a driver to get this running. I have tried a few different drivers with one detecting and trying to connect to the wireless network but getting stuck on IP Adrress.
What driver do I need to use to get this working?

Thanks,
Nathan[/quote]
use Acers E button or the desktop icon should be a green E. Then look for wireless and set it up that way. Also your manuel tells you how to set up the wireless for it too. I have the travel mate 4200 and have never had problem setting up wireless when I reinstall windows on it but I always use acer repair reinstall that is located in the empowering button.