Acer one not power on after bios reset

vbimport

i have a acer one i tried the bios reset but my kid push the power button in the middle of the reset and now its not power at all , help…

I would call the acer hotline first.

no i dont have any warranty .

Do you at least know, or can you find out which BIOS mfg you had… ie: Phoenix, AMI, or whatever it is.

Hi and Welcome![QUOTE=jjortiz214;2499110]i have a acer one i tried the bios reset[/quote]:confused: could you please explin in detail what you mean with “bios reset”?

but my kid push the power button in the middle of the reset and now its not power at all , help…
In case you were installing a newer bios version, then the laptop is dead. You may ask a local repair workshop if they can reflash the bios chip. Such a repair might be quite expensive, though.

Michael

well the comp had a bios password and online i found out that if i have a usb drive with a flash it file , i can reset the bios so i can bypass the password with out open it up and take battery off and reset the cmos , but in the middle of the process my kid push the power button and after that wont power up at all

[QUOTE=jjortiz214;2499187]well the comp had a bios password and online i found out that if i have a usb drive with a flash it file , i can reset the bios so i can bypass the password with out open it up and take battery off and reset the cmos , but in the middle of the process my kid push the power button and after that wont power up at all[/QUOTE]

That was the first mistake using unrecognized bios to flash your acer isn’t a wise choice all you had to do was go to acer site and see if they had a bios up for your computer. And also I don’t think netbook have battery cmos. You most likely flashed a wrong bios and now it won’t work your left going to acer and telling them what you did and seeing if they can fix the problem. You should’ve noticed something wasn’t right when it says take battery off to reset cmos that is for desktop computer not laptop or netbook.

[QUOTE=jjortiz214;2499187]well the comp had a bios password and online i found out that if i have a usb drive with a flash it file , [/QUOTE]Okay. That was it. You lobotimised your computer. Perhaps a repair shop can fix that, otherwise remove the HDD and donate the rest to the local electronic waste department.

Michael