Acer Laptop w/Blu-ray burner $999.99

Best Buy has the 17" Acer - Aspire Laptop with Intel® Centrino® Duo Model: AS7720-6395 $1,299.99 - $300.00 discount. $999.99 plus shipping or free in-store pick-up.

Link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8621707&type=product&id=1193234282708

Too bad I just bought a new Dell laptop 4 months ago.

CLGerow

loaded laptop, dedicated video card too
the only thing bad about this laptop is: it is an Acer

Looks like it is a BluRay reader/DVD rewriter.

[QUOTE=The Kipper;1943453]Looks like it is a BluRay reader/DVD rewriter.[/QUOTE]I’ll take one…won’t you Kipper :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=rolling56;1943455]I’ll take one…won’t you Kipper :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Yes sir, but I want everything, just cant afford it. LOL

Same here :iagree:

Very good price for fully loaded Laptop , but too bad it is Acer as ghetocowboy said :doh:

The specs says it is a BD-R writer/reader :

Blu-ray Disc-enabled DVD±RW/CD-RW drive [B]with full read and write support[/B] for next-generation Blu-ray Disc (BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE); double-layer support using compatible DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL media; also supports DVD-RAM

So probably no LG.

:clap:It even comes with Vista Ultimate. Thats worth a couple hundred bucks right there. Not bad if you ask me.

[QUOTE=alan1476;1943749]:clap:It even comes with Vista Ultimate. Thats worth a couple hundred bucks right there. Not bad if you ask me.[/QUOTE]
Windows Ultimate is a ripoff
costs $100 more than Vista Business and all it has is the dreamscenes from microsoft. And they haven’t launched anything special for Vista Ultimate that MS promised

Had an Acer for 2 days. Returned it and got an Averatec few years back, seen their new models too and they are not built very well, JMO.