Acer aspire 5738z driver?

vbimport

only about half of the keys on my acer laptop are working and as I’ve not spilt any liquid on the laptop I think it could be a software problem? I’ve looked but cant find a windows 7 professional 64b driver anywhere,could anyone help me out? Thanks!

Do all of the letters work? If they don’t then its a keyboard problem and not a driver issue.

Also try the Acer support site. They have drivers and applications.
Acer support

There are several touchpad driver versions, so you have to find which is right for your laptop.

[QUOTE=oksophie;2625344]only about half of the keys on my acer laptop are working and as I’ve not spilt any liquid on the laptop I think it could be a software problem? I’ve looked but cant find a windows 7 professional 64b driver anywhere,could anyone help me out? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Here a link to your model

http://support.acer.com/product/default.aspx?modelId=1121

Sometimes you have to look at x64 vista drivers to use them on W7 as their might not be drivers for your specific customs keys to work but there will be vista drivers for x64 vista that should work for you acer.

Hi and Welcome![QUOTE=oksophie;2625344]only about half of the keys on my acer laptop are working[/QUOTE]This is most likely a hardware problem. Either the connection from keyboard to motherboard is faulty or the keyboard itself.

Michael