Accurian ADR-3223 firmware

vbimport

Has anyone found a way to make liteon firmware from the LVW-5045 work for the Accurian ADR-3223 (a sister clone)? I imagine it’s just a fix for the naming convention, whether it’s the physical file name or inside the firmware file itself. These machines are identical except for the 3223 has an 80gb drive, doesn’t have VCR+ programming and has a CM skip feature. Otherwise, all the menus and the remote are the same. These were originally sold by Radio Shack but they are just really liteons with a different fron panel. Has anyone looked into this? :rolleyes:

You’re not getting any answers in the Newbie forum markpaul, so I’m moving your thread to the Standalone Player and Recorder forum.

I HAVE ONE ALSO WONDERED IF YOU FOUND FIRMWARE REGARDS SAM

THEY MAIN BOARDS ARE DEFINATELY DIFFERENT, SMALLER ON ACCURAIAN AND NOT SAME AS LITEON 5045 OR ILO REBAGGED LITEON. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH FIRMWARE FORE 5045 CONTACT ME IT MAY BE A FEW DAYS FOR ME TO RESPOND …HARLEYSAM

Harleysam The etiquette for forums is to not use all caps, to forum standards it means you are shouting, just FYI

And welcome to the best forum around :iagree: