Account (re)activation issue

Hello. This is Kenny from South Korea. :bow:

Been very long, couldn’t log on due to a reactivation issue especially after some myce site renewal. I think it was because of what I did with my email account. Since I couldn’t use my Kennyshin account anymore, I am posting with another account I made just a while ago today. With the previous account, either there was no activation email or the activation never worked. After myce site renewal, my account was completely blocked somehow. I couldn’t even click something to request for another activation email or send PM or anything.

BTW, I bought an LG Blu-ray 8x writer a few days ago (despite the lack of cheap 8x-capable Blu-ray media in South Korea). Will soon buy a Blu-ray player as well. :iagree:

[B]Hi glad to hear you alright
PM TAX [/B]to fix your old account

he did it 4 me when I had Problems :flower:

[QUOTE=kennyshin_korea;2484863]Hello. This is Kenny from South Korea. :bow:

Been very long, couldn’t log on due to a reactivation issue especially after some myce site renewal. I think it was because of what I did with my email account. Since I couldn’t use my Kennyshin account anymore, I am posting with another account I made just a while ago today. With the previous account, either there was no activation email or the activation never worked. After myce site renewal, my account was completely blocked somehow. I couldn’t even click something to request for another activation email or send PM or anything.

BTW, I bought an LG Blu-ray 8x writer a few days ago (despite the lack of cheap 8x-capable Blu-ray media in South Korea). Will soon buy a Blu-ray player as well. :iagree:[/QUOTE]

Hi Ken: I wondered where you have been. I bet Diane is right , a PM to Tax cant hurt.:smiley:

Sorry, it’s Kenshin, not Kennyshin here.

http://club.myce.com/member.php?u=14394

[QUOTE=kennyshin_korea;2485051]Sorry, it’s Kenshin, not Kennyshin here.[/QUOTE]

PM Tax he can Merge your 2 usernames
:flower:

[QUOTE=diane7;2485061]PM Tax he can Merge your 2 usernames
:flower:[/QUOTE]

Thanks (to Alan as well) for your welcome and encouragement. Done that, perhaps merging can be done (again.)

Seems my multiple SSD drives and 8GB RAM can’t really do much to make my connection with cdfreaks.com (or myce.com) faster either as overseas cables for internet from South Korea are still extremely crowded or the remote servers are too slow or incompatible.

sent you PM. Will merge accounts later when it surely works…

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;2485178]sent you PM. Will merge accounts later when it surely works…[/QUOTE]

Thank you. It works now! :clap:

merged the accounts, hope it still works :wink: