AC3 5.1 Problems

Hello Ive Asked This Question Somewhere Else But Cant Find Where I Put It Just Way To Many Forums On This Site. Anyways I Use DVD FLICK to Convert And IMGBURN TO Burn. I Have Several Movies In AC3 Format. And When I Burn Them To DVD The Sound Is Distorted Or Low Pitched Cant Hardly Hear It. :sad:So My ? Is How Do I Get Movies With AC3 Audio To Play Correctly On A DVD player. Any Help Would Be Much Appreciated. Thanks

Welcome to CDF’s:

What is the original format your starting with?

[QUOTE=DjSteveMan;2010090]Hello Ive Asked This Question Somewhere Else But Cant Find Where I Put It Just Way To Many Forums On This Site. Anyways I Use DVD FLICK to Convert And IMGBURN TO Burn. I Have Several Movies In AC3 Format. And When I Burn Them To DVD The Sound Is Distorted Or Low Pitched Cant Hardly Hear It. :sad:So My ? Is How Do I Get Movies With AC3 Audio To Play Correctly On A DVD player. Any Help Would Be Much Appreciated. Thanks[/QUOTE]

In DVDFlick have you tryed using the Volume Modification settings to incress the % of the volume,…you can find it in the "Project Settings–> Audio

i start with avi files from torrent sites. p.s. got a signed warren zevon pic. awsome hey

Do you always make the First Letter Of Every Word A Capital Letter?

Just curious.

storm jumper no i havent i know what your talkin about ill have to try that if dont find a different solution. any ideal what i should turn it up to or just trial and error will have to do.:sad:

And To Dog Usually Yes I Do Unless Im In A Rush LOL For Some Reason Ive Been Doing For Awhile.

[QUOTE=DjSteveMan;2010103]i start with avi files from torrent sites. p.s. got a signed warren zevon pic. awsome hey[/QUOTE]
Nice i saw him in Kansas City in the late 70’s. He was great!

You have any concert footage from back then?

no cant say i do only 21 lol my dad got me into him. his buddie has tons of stuff from the dead though. they just got back from jamaica and talked to tosh towsends mother which blew my mind.

im sorry peter tosh what was i thinking.

[QUOTE=DjSteveMan;2010105]storm jumper no i havent i know what your talkin about ill have to try that if dont find a different solution. any ideal what i should turn it up to or just trial and error will have to do.:sad:[/QUOTE]

All about trial and error
I myself have it set to 200%…if I have to I can always use the volume control to turn it down :bigsmile: