Aboyt Alcohol 120 2802 And Copying

vbimport

:iagree: WELL I UNDERSTAND…ABOUT THE REPLY …BUT ITS AN ORIGINAL COPY THAT I HAVE …AND I DONT WANT…AFTER SOME TIME…TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY GAME THATS WHY …I TRYIED TO COPY …THE DRIVER GAME…
AND THE ONLY WAY THAT I FOUND WAS WITH MY ALCOHOL …BUT IT DINT WORK …THATS WHY I FOUND THE CRACK …BUT I HAD TO PUT IT INSIDE
IF ANY ONE ELSE HAS ANOTHER SOLUTION PLEASE SAY IT TO ME
I AM NEW TO DVD WRITING …NOT IN CD WRITING…
I DONLOAD…THE OF LINE HELP …HOW TO BACK UP …AND IAM GOING TO STUDY…HOW TO …JUST I WANTED HELP …I SERCHED IN INTERNET…BUT I CANT FIND ANYTHING THAT SAYS EXACTLY HOW…
IF YOU CAN HELP OR JUST TELL ME SOME SITES…TO LOOK OVER…
IT WILL APRECIATED…I UYNDERSTAND THE RULES…NO CRACK …AND All this stuf…
OK TELL ME THE WAY HOW NOT TO PUT CRACK AND ALL THIS STUF
I JUST WANT TO MAKE A COPY THAT IS WORKS…AND I CAN SAVE MY ORIGINAL GAME…
THANKS
GEORGE :confused: :a

Whats the name of the game you are trying to backup and we can give you a tutorial and please dont use CAPS its so annoying…

Grammer could be improved as well.

Driver 3…and I Didnt Had Any Problem With Alcohol …i Put The New Staff
For Dvd Copy …and It Was Ok …but It Dint Workd …i Found Crack From Another Site…and When I Put It It Was Ok And Working
The Problem That I Have Is How!!! I Can Put The Crack Inside In The New Cpoy That I Made With Oyt Again Puting The Crack …so To Be There And Forget It…

Sorry cracks are illegal and cant be talked about here maybe a visit to the forum rules might let you know what you can\cant talk about…

Its a bit hard to understand his english, but I believe he’s asking for help to backup a game he legally owns and not use a crack that he said he had to use to play the backup he made. At least that is my interpretation of what he is asking for and is subject to be wrong.

He is asking how to add the crack to his CD so it will be cracked on install.

Yes i have a-ray scaner also!!!..so what i have to do to put it inside to the new back up???
thanks every one for all the help that you give to me…
george
just tell me how to pyt the you know what …: to the new back up :iagree: :bow:

We don’t talk about ‘you know what’ here :cool: