About tio be murdered

vbimport

#1

I have done the unthinkable.
My wife gave me a music tape of gospel music that was done at a local festival.
I played the tape on the tapedeck and ported it to the soundcard. I then recorded it into several mp3’s.
then i returned the tape to the owner and he reused it.
I then burnt an image with NERO and left it at that.
When I tried to burn the image to cd I found that the length is 109 minutes.

How do I “unimage” the image?
Please this is URGENT. I am in deep sh@#$#^&%


#2

Use a program like WinImage, ISOBuster, WinImage or alike to unpack the image…

Use the search to learn more about these programs.


#3

Another option is to mount the image with a virtual drive program, like Daemon tools. This’ll mount the image as if it where a optical drive (so it’ll be called l: or so, depending on the configuration of your system) and you can rip the drive with programs like EAC or so…


#4

Well just an update.
I downloaded those programs mentioned.
One crashed the comp and the other extracted the file to a .bin. The problem is that the .bin file is exacctly the same size and still only one file.
As the bundled version of NERO I have mentions, but does not include the program called ImageDrive (how they can mention it but not include it in the disk goes beyond me…) I downloaded a trial version of Alcohol 120%. This was used to vreate a image drive and the .nrg file was mounted.
I then used easy CD Extractor to “rip” the mp3’s off and used musicmatch to ensure they actually contained music.
PERFECT!!!:wink:


#5

Originally posted by leonvdm1
Well just an update.
I downloaded those programs mentioned.
One crashed the comp and the other extracted the file to a .bin. The problem is that the .bin file is exacctly the same size and still only one file.
As the bundled version of NERO I have mentions, but does not include the program called ImageDrive (how they can mention it but not include it in the disk goes beyond me…) I downloaded a trial version of Alcohol 120%. This was used to vreate a image drive and the .nrg file was mounted.
I then used easy CD Extractor to “rip” the mp3’s off and used musicmatch to ensure they actually contained music.
PERFECT!!!:wink:

You did the same as Daemon tools would do, only Daemon tools is for free. Try it… you’ll love it!