About the winfast k7s mother board problem

vbimport

hi, i have a k7s motherboard and i put all the conponets on and when i turn it on there is nothing going to the monitor. the monitor is perfactly fine. i just dont know what to do.

[QUOTE=buster1094;2505708]hi, i have a k7s motherboard and i put all the conponets on and when i turn it on there is nothing going to the monitor. the monitor is perfactly fine. i just dont know what to do.[/QUOTE]

Have you check with their support site to see if there is a Bios update or FAQ talking that kinda problem? One must also do their homework so they know what kinda hardware and software they are installing and how it works. Since you don’t list what kinda components it’s hard to know what you exactly have in it and how it works???

You can clear the CMOS, make sure the power is unplugged when you do it. Check all the power connectors and make sure the RAM is fully seated.

Hi,

please check the capacitors of the motherboard: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitor_plague

Michael

Get something newer, not worth bothering with a ~8 year old computer.
FWIW, Dual Core Atom CPU is about as fast as the CPU on that board or possibly slightly faster.
//Danne