About something of overclock Liteon 48126S

Hello. I´m spanish, excuse me if my english isn´t good.
I´m writing here, because I have a doubt about overclocking of Liteon 48126S. Recently, I buy a 48125W, but I will sell to my friend, and I will buy 126S model :bigsmile: . Now, the doubts:

1- Is insurance that I can overclock this model? Up to? Basically, I want overclock the rewrite speed, but if I overclock write speed also, better. I see that maybe rewriter speed is overclock up to 32x, but this document isn´t update, and I want know if today, the information about this is more exactly and insurance.

2- If I overclock, when I update the firmware, my model is exactly equal that the model that I used firmware? performance is equal?

3- If I overclock, the life of my rewriter can abbreviate?

Greetings and thank´s for all :wink:

Originally posted by zuperfran

1- Is insurance that I can overclock this model? Up to? Basically, I want overclock the rewrite speed, but if I overclock write speed also, better. I see that maybe rewriter speed is overclock up to 32x, but this document isn´t update, and I want know if today, the information about this is more exactly and insurance.

Currently you can make it a 52x24x52x, maybe sometime in the future you can make it a 56x32x56x (or something), but we don’t know that yet.

2- If I overclock, when I update the firmware, my model is exactly equal that the model that I used firmware? performance is equal?

Yes.

3- If I overclock, the life of my rewriter can abbreviate?

Not really.