About SafeDisk 2.51.021 protection

vbimport

Hello everybody,
I’m new in the club but I’m so glad that this exist, so someone could help me.
I have a CD (edited in 2001) protected with safedisk 2.11.060 and safedisk 2.51.021 with install shield v5.51.138.0 and install shield v5.52.164.0
There will be any human method to copy this CD and avoid inserting the original every month? :a

If someone could help me please… I have tried many things (in XP, Vista and Windows 7 my actual OS) without results and I don’t know what else to do!

Thank you for understanding…
:sad:

Welcome avp14,

follow this guide for your safedisc games. You won’t need any tools just alochol 52%. Good luck.

Thank you Kalas. I’ll try your suggestion.
:slight_smile:

You won’t need any tools or disable ide channels alcohol’s safedisc profile will do the job. When you’re done just mount the image in alcohol’s virtual drive.

Kalas it didn’t work :frowning:

-I installed alcohol 52%, the free version
-I selected the safedisc 2/3/4 option, not the safedisc 2/3/4 EFM Writer
-I created the iso image (I think that format is OK, I could select: .mds, .ccd, and .cue formats also) to the lowest speed possible (1X 150KB/sec)
-I mounted the image in alcohol’s virtual drive and installed it and restored the pc.

Now, when I try to open the program it doesn’t do anything. In the compatibility properties I selected: run the program as XP sp3. I’m using Windows 7. I’m going to unnistall it. I’ll try the same in the virtual machine in XP mode to see what happens…
Let me know if I did something wrong… :o

Thank you.

Sorry kalas.
In the xp mode alcohol doesn’t even detect the cd! When I insert the cd my optical drive change the icon properly, but alcohol is dead… :confused:
Thank you very much for your support.

[QUOTE=avp144;2459103]-I created the iso image (I think that format is OK, I could select: .mds, .ccd, and .cue formats also)[/QUOTE]You need to select Alcohol’s native mds format (ccd and cue should also work) - iso is mostly useless when it comes to protected discs.

[QUOTE=avp144;2459103]Now, when I try to open the program it doesn’t do anything.[/QUOTE]Does it work with the original CD in Win 7 ?

Terramex
The CD works in Win 7, I’m going to create the image in the mds format as you suggested.
Thank you

Nothing happened terramex, the same case as before…
:eek: