About RITEK G04 DVD-R 4x

Hi, I just wanted to ask people in here that is this media reliable?
I have a pic from it here too.
So according to the shop, this is supposed to be RITEK G04 DVD-R 4x, but the surface looks very unknown to me, I haven’t seen it before. I have mostly used Ritek Datasafe G04 DVD-R 4x.
So my point is, that does somebody recognise the surface and has somebody used this media? I have a shop near to me that sells it quite cheap so I would like to know. Thanks in advance.

So many companies relabel riteks that you just never know…but im sure they probably are riteks…did you buy them yet or are considering? buy a couple if you can and run a scan on them. One thing though Ritek g04s can vary greatly from one batch to the next so even if they are g04s you could get bad disks hence why you should just buy a few and see.

Originally posted by Jamos
So many companies relabel riteks that you just never know…but im sure they probably are riteks…did you buy them yet or are considering? buy a couple if you can and run a scan on them. One thing though Ritek g04s can vary greatly from one batch to the next so even if they are g04s you could get bad disks hence why you should just buy a few and see.

Well that’s just what I’m thinking and what’s why I asked if someone would know about those. No I haven’t bought them yet… and unfortunately they are only sold in 100 pcs spindles in that store :frowning: so I can’t test only couple of them. It would be frustrating to buy a spindle and end up with a faulty batch.

Hey Xynodus, with that purple top maybe you can write on that side too. :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Xynodus
Well that’s just what I’m thinking and what’s why I asked if someone would know about those. No I haven’t bought them yet… and unfortunately they are only sold in 100 pcs spindles in that store :frowning: so I can’t test only couple of them. It would be frustrating to buy a spindle and end up with a faulty batch.

Your right i wouldnt buy them either if you cant atleast buy a couple to try Riteks are just too risky.

Originally posted by Bubble_Boy
Hey Xynodus, with that purple top maybe you can write on that side too. :bigsmile:

Yeah the purple top brings some problems to the writing :frowning:

Originally posted by Jamos
Your right i wouldnt buy them either if you cant atleast buy a couple to try Riteks are just too risky.

Aye Jamos :iagree:

Im not sure if you can get these shipped to you in Finland but ive bought media from them and they have all been excellent. I bought the read ritek go4s from there they burn great…though i am going with prodisc now.

http://www.accaproducts.com/

Originally posted by Jamos
[B]Im not sure if you can get these shipped to you in Finland but ive bought media from them and they have all been excellent. I bought the read ritek go4s from there they burn great…though i am going with prodisc now.

http://www.accaproducts.com/ [/B]

Nice… they have a wide range of items… :eek:
Too bad that they don’t ship to anywhere else than US :sad:
Oh well… maybe I’ll order some more of these Ritek Datasafe G04’s from England :smiley: I’ve already burned 50 and not a one coaster among them, the quality is also excellent. Highly recommended.
And thanks for the info anyway Jamos :slight_smile:

Ive only heard good things about the datasafe ritek go4s…id say they are as good as the TDK ritek g04s and if you check out the media tests you can see how good my results are with them;)