About Iphone Transfer SMS to computer

vbimport

When you come across dilemma that my iPhone rejects receiving new SMS but all the SMS

are so important that you don’t want to delete them,can it be solved? I found a soft that can

help me,now I share it to everyone.

You simply need to backup your iPhone SMS onto computer or print them?It’s a piece of

cake.Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS can help you.I teach you in 3 steps:

1.you just need to download the soft on

(“http://www.softwarewikipedia.com/index.php/Template:IPhone_Transfer_SMS3.0_home” )

free trial version here, then install the software (skip if done yet).

2.Connect iPhone to your computer.

3.Launch Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS , the SMS contacts info will display as shown in your

iPhone screen automatically as fig Click on certain contact, all SMS records from him/she will

display as fig 2 shown.

Fig 1

Fig 2

4.(1)In fig 1 situation, you can click button “Copy ALL SMS” to copy sms from all iPhone contact,
then select options: 1: Choose File Type: back up to TXT file or ANTS file; 2: Choose File Path:

where to store the backup file, do nothing if you choose default path; 3: Advanced Option: if you

choose ANTS format in step 1, you can add a password to protect the file. Click OK Button to

finish the Copy. Note: You can only copy the first 100 items for each contact in trail version.

Fig 3

(2) In fig 2 situation,click button “Copy SMS From who” to copy sms from a single contact, select

options: 1: Choose File Type: You can only select TXT file format in single contact sms transfer;

2: Choose File Path: where to store the backup file, do nothing if you choose default path;

3: Advanced Option: Disabled in single contact sms transfer. Click OK Button to finish the Copy. Note:
You can only copy the first 100 items for him/she in trail version.

Fig 4

Now,your important messages will be backuped so easily.