About how to split DVD9 to 2 DVD5

sorry coz i just starts use DVDFab 3
I got 1 question don’t know how to slove
whenn i use split function to split DVD9 to 2 DVD5
can i change the memory i want storage to Discs 1 and Discs 2?
that means i want to do 1st dvd 1 hour 2nd dvd 30 minute can i do like this?
coz is fixed already can change

A movie of only 90 minutes normally should fit on a DVD5 and not require splitting. On most discs you can adjust the split point within a short range using the split chapter selector drop down list, but this may not be present if the disc has many special features. To split the movie the way you want, you may need to split manually using Customize mode. Use the Advanced Title Settings to select the chapters of the movie for disc 1, burn the disc, then process again selecting remaining chapters for disc 2. You can put special features and menus on one or both discs.

sorry maybe i say very detail
i want spilt wth time i need no with the chapters is this possible?
or i need use another software to spilt?

Hi Dias

DVDFab will show the time of the split if you use the Customize mode and use Advanced Title Settings, but this is not an automatic function and does not allow you to split by time precisely. You must choose the chapters, for example, Start Chapter 1, End Chapter 8, then look to see if this is close enough to the time you want. If it is not, you can change the chapter start/stop selections to change the time. See the screen capture below: For title 1, only certain chapters are selected and the play time is shown as 28:46. Sorry, there is no way to split in DVDFab just by specifying the time.

frist solutions i understand already
is change the end chapter
but 2nd solutions no very understand

Sorry if I am unclear. Tell me what you do not understand and I will try to say it more clearly.

sorry disturb you again.i understand first solution is change the end chapter to burn 2 dvd.i don’t understand is start from here (If it is not, you can change the chapter start/stop selections to change the time. See the screen capture below: For title 1, only certain chapters are selected and the play time is shown as 28:46. Sorry, there is no way to split in DVDFab just by specifying the time.)