About Adobe Acrobat 8 Standard serial number

vbimport

Hello,
If someone could tell me where in the registry is the Adobe Acrobat 8 serial number located or if there is an specific key finder for that program…
I’ve tryied many with no results.
Thanks,

[QUOTE=avp144;2571866]Hello,
If someone could tell me where in the registry is the Adobe Acrobat 8 serial number located or if there is an specific key finder for that program…
I’ve tryied many with no results.
Thanks,[/QUOTE]

If you own the program you should already have registration key for that program and should have resort to key finder program in the first place right?? If you don’t remember the registration call Adobe and present them with your invoice to show proof of purchase and they will help you…

Ok, but what about if you are preparing several DELL PCs and you want to keep each license with its computer and you dont have the way of knowing which ones come together?

It is amazing what can be found with a Google search.

[QUOTE=avp144;2571987]Ok, but what about if you are preparing several DELL PCs and you want to keep each license with its computer and you dont have the way of knowing which ones come together?[/QUOTE]

That doesn’t make sense just from the read of it?? You should already have the serial numbers at hand and be able to just check in the tabs of which Acrobat and there it should tell you the version and registration.

Well, from a CFG for Magical Jellybeans…
http://www.magicaljellybean.com/beta/keyfinder.cfg

The key should be in:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\8.0\Registration=SERIAL

[QUOTE=Matth;2572160]Well, from a CFG for Magical Jellybeans…
http://www.magicaljellybean.com/beta/keyfinder.cfg

The key should be in:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\8.0\Registration=SERIAL[/QUOTE]

Thanks Math for your smart answer, I see you are the only one that could understand me. Is it was difficult? :wink: I’d allready tryied Jellybeans but not sure about the version. Most of keyfinders give you only OS and Microsoft Office licenses. I’m going to check both of your suggestions on Monday.
It’s not easy when you are in a big organization (don’t have a clue to get that information) and want to be fine with the programs licences and stuff.
Thanks again.