Ability to edit a clip

A friend of mine recently asked me if I knew if any software that could take a clip (not a title or chapter) from a home movie DVD and convert the clip so she could put it up on her blog. I was wondering the ability to edit out a section of a DVD and convert it to whatever profile she wanted could be added to either DVFab or VideoFab.

I’m still looking for something simple and easy for her as she’s not very computer savy. I’ve never needed to do anything like what she asked so I thought I’d start here.

Thanks
Chris

Sorry I meant to post this in the feature request section. :doh:

[quote=cmazz;2200156]A friend of mine recently asked me if I knew if any software that could take a clip (not a title or chapter) from a home movie DVD and convert the clip so she could put it up on her blog. I was wondering the ability to edit out a section of a DVD and convert it to whatever profile she wanted could be added to either DVFab or VideoFab.

I’m still looking for something simple and easy for her as she’s not very computer savy. I’ve never needed to do anything like what she asked so I thought I’d start here.

Thanks
Chris[/quote]This is really not the purpose of this forum as stated by those who run it. All that aside, DVDShrink will do what she wants.