Aaliyah - The Singer, Actress and BABE is dead

vbimport

I just posted the article Aaliyah - The Singer, Actress and BABE is dead.

Today’s a SAD day.

American R&B singer and actress Aaliyah is among nine people killed in a plane crash in the Bahamas.

The Cessna passenger plane crashed and burst into flames shortly…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2386-Aaliyah---The-Singer-Actress-and-BABE-is-dead.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2386-Aaliyah---The-Singer-Actress-and-BABE-is-dead.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

And she whas also going to play in the upcoming 2 sequels of the matrix.

Real Shame terrible man :c

May she rest in peace… She was to young to die:c

let’s hold a minute of silence for this great artist… :c

I wish i could go back in time and prevent it from happening real slap in the face man awfull :c

what a shame she was to young to die bless the las and may god be with her, what a loss :c

Bad things happen. Shes is hopefully in a better place now… :c

although i wasn’t into her music, i was shocked when i heard this in the news tonight. So young and promising as an actress, this is terrible indeed :c

What a waste of a good piece of ass.:c

It’s really awful when artists die at a young age… And it’s really sad that she died when she was at the peak of her career! As I read on CNN’s page, the plane crashed because they were carrying too much weight (luggage in this case)… That made one of the engines fail at lift-off! It feels even worse when you know that somebody has died because of such a stupid thing…

May her soul join Elvis. Amen

Juice, show some god damn respect for the dead!!! And viruz, you little racist whore! I hope they fuckin’ ban you and fast! Hope they ban your IP too… What the fuck, isn’t anyboy checking what these morons are posting…!? :frowning:

Shame anyone must die so young BUT /quote Gloria Knowles, who works for Abaco Air Ltd. at Marsh Harbour airport, said baggage handlers reported the plane was overloaded with suitcases. She said the handlers and the plane’s pilot complained about the heavy load but the passengers insisted on taking everything with them. /unquote

:c yes it’s not so good that she died…i loved her music…and i will mis it to…i wish her family the best

I didn`t like her music, but she was a great actress. that she may rest in peace…

Juice, show some respect man. Your comment is just sick. This is a tragedy, two great artists have died this year (Joey Ramone, Aaliyah). And although I never really liked Aaliyah’s music, and haven’t seen any movies that she was in, I hope that she is in a better place. My prayers are with her family, friends, and fans.

I’ve never felt shocked about death before, but this is the first time (I understand u get it better when u get older) ive ever been blown away by such tragic news. Really gobsmacked and it hasnt sunk in :frowning: Incredible talent, loved the music, only saw her in RMD but she was fantastic in that too. RIP

Thats what u get when u sing the most annoying song in the world. Can’t try again now!!! :r

Another sick fuck (chemmail) posting here! I would like to see you act like this if it was your mother or father who had died! Would it feel good when we would mock you and say: “Ha ha, your mom won’t do nothing no more cuz she’s dead!” Enough with the moron posts now… If you don’t have anything smart or respectful to say, just shut the fuck up! :frowning: