A Writer for Safedisc 2.9 ?!?

I`m in heavy search for an writer which is capable of writing efm to 100%, so that I will be able to make real 1:1 copies since the new 2.9 version of safedisc.

Any ideas?

Greets

vbgd

so that I will be able to make real 1:1 copies since the new 2.9 version of safedisc.

Unless you know of a CDRW that will remove the ATIP completely from a blank cdr, I don’t think this will be possible. But many people will recommend and ASUS, Lite-On, Plextor Premium (this one is still questionable on efm tho), just do a simple search and see what other people have been using, I myself have been using the Plextor Premium and have had no problems with safedisc 2.90, others have tho.

Ive got he Premium too, but he doesnt copy every SD 2.9 protected game.

greetings earthlings

vbgd

The latest safedisc game I have is BattleField 1942 “Secret Weapons of WWII” copied this just fine. And it has copied every game I have before this too.

Plex premium is a hit or miss with sd 2.9. It varies from writer to writer. Kamikazee’s can do it, others can’t.

Any 40x+ Lite-on can handle this safedisc version (no 24x or below can though) and the 16x and any 32x+ Asus can also do it (24x Asus can’t).

thx philamber, i`ve bought a Liteon 52x and it works fine. The Image was done by my 1612 Toshiba.

greetings

vbgd

Originally posted by kamikazee
The latest safedisc game I have is BattleField 1942 “Secret Weapons of WWII” copied this just fine. And it has copied every game I have before this too.

Does the copy run only in the premium or in any other drive too?

greets

vbgd

i have plex premium and works in all my drives no matter what i copy …blindwrite i have to use autoplay just a note

Greetings,

It will take a while, but you might want to read this thread:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73058

I have the Premium and Memorex burner mentioned by giovanni and myself.

Him and I have proven the $50 Memorex burner has a much greater success rate at SafeDisc 2.9 than the Premium.

Originally posted by FrostyTech
[B]Greetings,

It will take a while, but you might want to read this thread:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73058

I have the Premium and Memorex burner mentioned by giovanni and myself.

Him and I have proven the $50 Memorex burner has a much greater success rate at SafeDisc 2.9 than the Premium. [/B]

THX!

Greetings

vbgd