A working Hack for Office XP Pro

vbimport

It is located on my server (file Size 245kb) As I am limited by bandwith @ my end, only 3 login @ at a time plz.

XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

server on-line 24hrs

p.s. my mate is in the process of working out a relay from me to his T1 server so you can all d/l XP RC1 (full iso) from T1 but through me with no loss of speed. Wants to Keep the T1 Server Quiet. :cool:

“I know you just want to help but for other reasons, I cant let you post your ftp here. If members are interested please PM him for his FTP info, Again sorry.”

Well I do not know if I welcomed you properly or not but it seems that cdfreaks is a (relatif) new member richer who is realy worth it

Thanx

EH!:confused:

Originally posted by intercept
[B]It is located on my server (file Size 245kb) As I am limited by bandwith @ my end, only 3 login @ at a time plz.

XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

server on-line 24hrs

p.s. my mate is in the process of working out a relay from me to his T1 server so you can all d/l XP RC1 (full iso) from T1 but through me with no loss of speed. Wants to Keep the T1 Server Quiet. :cool:

[/B]

Sorry for that, I went against the rules laid down by the yourselves, it won’t happen again. As I would like my status upgraded from Rookie sometime soon, I think I am well on the way to earning it. Let this be a warning to you all, abide by the rules or get banned for ever.

ITs ok, we just dont share Progs and serials on the board, its ok to PM where to get it etc… As far as rookie your status changes on the number of posts automatically. Also your into setting FTPS you can PM me on that.

pls pm me with the info, thanks!

You can PM me too, if it’s no trouble…

Thanks
VB9999

Me tooooooooooo,