A/V Synch Errors with Nerovision Capture

vbimport

Has anyone else been having progressive A/V synch problems with ATI capture card? Nerovision says 0 frames dropped. My other capture utilities don’t have any problems at 720x486 mpeg2. Synch problems using either AC3 or LPCM.

Nero support could only say there was something wrong with the mpeg file (of course) and told me to use an mpeg repair program.

I’d get a new capture card or sound card if that was the problem but I don’t think it is since my other capture software work perfectly. Everything else in Nero works perfectly except for this. I’d really like to use Nero for capturing, especially for DVD+VR but I can’t seem to get past this one thing.

Any input is welcome.

I just wanted to say, I’m having the same problem. I’ll update ya if I find a solution.

Why kind of setup do you have if I may ask? ATI card?

>I’d get a new capture card or sound card if that was the problem but I don’t think it is since my other capture software work perfectly. Everything else in Nero works perfectly except for this. I’d really like to use Nero for capturing, especially for DVD+VR but I can’t seem to get past this one thing.

My capturecard is medion 7134 and i don’t get any audio at all in NVE2 - triple checked the ‘recording-source’ which works fine in other software. Audio+video capture works fine in Powerdirector but not in Nero

This comes from the Nero changelog

“Changes from Nero 6.3.0.2 to 6.3.0.3: NeroVision Express 2: Changes in profiles to report correct possible inputs for audio encoder Sometimes the property window was not fully visible”

Nero helpdesk took almost a week with 5 or 6 mails before saying we don’t support that capturecard.

ScottE

Hello,

We have tested all of the ATI capture cards with the Nero Vision Express 2 program and currently we not encounting any issues. What kind ATI card are you using and can you forward me a copy of the Nero info tool. Please send this file to TechSupport7@nero.com. I will check your info tool and give you some feedback.

Best

Darrick