‘The urdiburdi killing machine’ A testing tool

vbimport

[EDIT]The Urdiburdi Killing Machine has been removed!!!

To the faithful beta-testers:
My lawyers have advised me to remove this testing tool, because of the forthcoming U.S. election. In their opinion this tool could easily become a target in the election campaign.
Furthermore a Finn has modified my tool. Mr. Jurkaagurka Alcoholenen modified my tool and the result was spontanius combustion. R.I.P. His wife has sued me and demands 30 bottles of: Finlandia vodka. My lawyers say I have a good case though. My own health is getting weaker all the time, although I’m testing strictly by the rules. Please stop the testing; you’ve done a good job already. You could still report your results over at genes place though.

To gene:
I’m a little bit disappointed about the donation thing. I’m sure you know what I mean. Well, I’m an old school left-winger and money doesn’t interest me at all. Anyway I sure don’t hope you’ve started the poll to make money? Maybe you believed the (urdiburdi) word would lead you to some kind of hidden treasure?

uhhhh

are you sure you are not drunk :bigsmile:

LOLZ!!!:bigsmile:

Originally posted by damiandimitri
[B]uhhhh

are you sure you are not drunk :bigsmile: [/B]

Mannn i’ve been testing all night. Why should i be drunk?

Originally posted by BeeR_DoG
Mannn i’ve been testing all night. Why should i be drunk?

BeeR_DoG earlier this morning!/gs.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bow:

BeeR_DoG today/gs.

Gene, I’m sorry! Just can’t remember you were here today, taking those Pictures. There are obviously some side effects to my testing-tool. Ya know amnesia. I’ll soon report back, but I’m in a kinda hurry right now (testing). By the way, I love your sig. Today.:cool:

Penguins … the other white meat :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
Penguins … the other white meat :bigsmile:

I always belived it was cats.:smiley:

To all the beta testers:
thanks a lot for your good work, I’ll have to say I’m overwhelmed. Please don’t mail your results to me, go over at gene’s place and do some voting.

Many of you have asked me about my testing environment! I’ll attach a picture of my testing-stand. Please keep in mind; this is a semi professional test-stand and is not required to do the test.

About donations:
This is a non-profit project, I do NOT accept donations. This is strictly Freeware. Money is not a part of this project.

Originally posted by BeeR_DoG
[B]I always belived it was cats.:smiley:

To all the beta testers:
thanks a lot for your good work, I’ll have to say I’m overwhelmed. Please don’t mail your results to me, go over at gene’s place and do some voting.

Many of you have asked me about my testing environment! I’ll attach a picture of my testing-stand. Please keep in mind; this is a semi professional test-stand and is not required to do the test.

About donations:
This is a non-profit project, I do NOT accept donations. This is strictly Freeware. Money is not a part of this project. [/B]

´Hmrhurr´All the donations to me PLEASE!This is strictly my money!/gs. :iagree: