A suggestion for CDSpeed (DVDSpeed)

Hi,

I often use Nero CDSpeed to burn my ISO and NRG files, so I go to the “Create Disc” Tab, select “burn image”, select the write speed, and go on.

However, sometimes I forget to tick the checkbox “burn image”, which immediately produces a coaster, filling your disc with random dummy data, even if you press Stop a second later, that disc will be forever unusable. Call me stupid, but this happend to me twice last month.

So I suggest: can you please include a function in CDSpeed that warns the user if he tries to burn a “dummy” image file? This warning could be made optional, but it could have saved the lives of two of my best quality Verbatim Discs. :wink:

Thanks alot for considering this.

cu,

Jackie

Have mark checked the box for “Burn Image File” in CD Speed Option?. Look into the following graph:

Hi,

I have checked that point, the problem is not that I cannot write image files. The problem is that if I forget to tick the checkbox “write image file”, it will produce a worthless random data disc, aka coaster. To prevent me from my own stupidity, I’d like to have a (configurable) additional messagebox asking if that’s really what I wanna do (which normally I don’t). :wink:

cu,

Jackie