A-rod test's positive for steroids

GUY’S
Looks like BARRY BONDS, MCGUIRE,CLEMMONS ETC…
Have someone new to ad to the steroid baseball controversy.
ALEX RODRIGUEZ. I think his girlfreind MADONNA has the LAWYERS
to buy him out of it.
ZAP.:bigsmile::bigsmile:http://www.fanhouse.com/news/mlb/alex-rodriguez-reportedly-failed-2003/333199

No surprise here, sadly. :frowning:

Baseball hasn’t worked effectively enough against stopping steroid use, and people honestly want to see juiced batters try and hit home runs thrown by juiced pitchers.

Baseball knew this was going on but like all other sports in the USA all they could see was the money they were making.

The Yankees should have never signed him to that huge 10 year deal.

They will pay for it

I don’t know why baseball bothers to keep track of records and statistics anymore. Steroid use has rendered them useless for comparing past performance with that of the past 2-3 decades. IMO, it is this area where the worst damage has been done by steroid use.

[QUOTE=silver30;2219792]The Yankees should have never signed him to that huge 10 year deal.[/QUOTE]

The Yankees didn’t, the Rangers did.

No surprise to me at all. His performance went down after they started testing while he should have been hitting his prime.

Albert Pujols would surprise me if he tested positive. Just the type of person he is off the field combined with his consistency on it. I think he’s actually gotten better since they started testing, but he should be, he’s hitting his prime.

[QUOTE=samlar;2219861]They will pay for it[/QUOTE]

If baseball fans were truely angry about the steroid issue, attendance and overall interest would be down, but it isn’t.

MLB and the players themselves will make money either way.

Life goes on.

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2219993]The Yankees didn’t, the Rangers did.

No surprise to me at all. His performance went down after they started testing while he should have been hitting his prime.

Albert Pujols would surprise me if he tested positive. Just the type of person he is off the field combined with his consistency on it. I think he’s actually gotten better since they started testing, but he should be, he’s hitting his prime.[/QUOTE]

After 2007, Arod opted out of his old contract and signed a new 10 year contract. The Rangers arent paying for him anymore. The yankees are going to have to pay his whole contract.

Anybody could be taking steroids now.

Busting A Rod for doing steroids before it was illegal is like busting people for drinking alcohol before prohibition. Stupid.

Still, it does look bad on him. He kept saying that it was his workout routine that helped him hit all those homeruns. I am a Yankees fan, but i hope he doesnt break the HR record.