A request

Hey all, I know you’re all like family, so I was wondering if you’d keep a friend of mine is thoughts/prayers if you are so inclined. About a week ago, one of my friends learned she had to withrdraw from college and get treated for anorexia. She’s at the treatment center right now and repeatedly says she misses everyone “SO MUCH :(”
This morning I got up and checked my facebook and here was her latest message to me:
“hey brandon. how was your thanksgiving? i can’t stop thinking about everyone from college these past couple of days. can you believe that i am actualy even going to miss class!!! mostly just sitting by you and you making me laugh with random things. good thing the office isn’t on anymore… that would suck because i would miss watching it with you and eating cookies. :frowning: i hope you had a good break!”

I think it’s hard on me and her and everyone else involved, so I’d be grateful for any and all thoughts and prayers. Thanks all!

Will do, wazzy. :slight_smile:

I’m definitely there too :iagree: :slight_smile:

Good that she has friends like you, Wazzy; that she feels she can write to and get support.

Count me in. :iagree:

Ditto :iagree:

I got your [and her] back, bud. :slight_smile: Count me in.

Count me in as well.:flower::flower:

Wazzy - keep us updated on how she’s doing :flower:

Hopes and prayers are for you today!

Yo waz-

Thank you for inviting us to help out someone less fortunate than ourselves - DW and I will include her in our prayers-eh!!

Thanks all!
It really does mean a lot!

[QUOTE=Arachne;1939727]Wazzy - keep us updated on how she’s doing :flower:[/QUOTE]

Will do…last i heard she is “scared, lonely, and nervous”

you don’t even have to think twice…but now i’m jealous …cookies and Office …lol its gonna be a long road ahead of her…just make sure and steer conversations away from food…:wink:

I feel for her :flower:
My wishes for recovery are with her :iagree:

Update:
A day or so ago she wrote a note saying that all is getting better, she’s starting to get more comfortable with the other girls in the program (at first she was scared and lonely because she was the new girl). It sounds like they know what they are doing out there, she said they all went shopping to help her get acquainted with everyone and it helped her out a lot. She also says that they have to eat 6 meals a day there, and that’s tough because it hurts her stomach and makes her feel fat…but i’m sure that as the program continues to work, that will pass. She likes to rub it in my face that it’s 70 degrees where she is right now, while i’m enjoying the wonderful mid-lower teens…but I don’t really care, because it appears everything is going fine.

[QUOTE=wazzy;1942150]Update:
A day or so ago she wrote a note saying that all is getting better, she’s starting to get more comfortable with the other girls in the program (at first she was scared and lonely because she was the new girl). It sounds like they know what they are doing out there, she said they all went shopping to help her get acquainted with everyone and it helped her out a lot. She also says that they have to eat 6 meals a day there, and that’s tough because it hurts her stomach and makes her feel fat…but i’m sure that as the program continues to work, that will pass. She likes to rub it in my face that it’s 70 degrees where she is right now, while i’m enjoying the wonderful mid-lower teens…but I don’t really care, because it appears everything is going fine.[/QUOTE]

you should send her your shopping list…:wink: and tell her to send some warm temps your direction too :wink:

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;1942151]you should send her your shopping list…:wink: and tell her to send some warm temps your direction too ;)[/QUOTE]

It’s warming up…19 degrees tonight (wind chill makes it feel like 7…brrrr)

[QUOTE=wazzy;1942827]It’s warming up…19 degrees tonight (wind chill makes it feel like 7…brrrr)[/QUOTE]

Your lady friend is in our prayers!

Wazzy, I really hate to rub salt into your wounds, but the :a making me do it.
IT’S 75% HERE IN SUNNY HAWAII @ 10:45pm:cool:

[QUOTE=Like;1942890]Your lady friend is in our prayers!

Wazzy, I really hate to rub salt into your wounds, but the :a making me do it.
IT’S 75% HERE IN SUNNY HAWAII @ 10:45pm:cool:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the prayers, no thanks for the weather update…today we’ve got freezing rain and snow…the road is a sheet of ice…and it was even harder than ever to get out of bed at 7 a.m. on a saturday :frowning:

Thanks for the update, Wazzy…glad she’s not feeling so lonely now :slight_smile: