A new version of SD2 has been unleashed

A new game called Devastation is using SD2 v2.90.040. CloneCD, BlindWrite, Nero, Discjuggler, cdrwin and instantcopy all failed too make a backup of a backup. The original backup would only play in my SCSI Plextor x12x10x32 Firm 1.06. me ultraplex, lite-on x52 and pioneer failed on the protection check. :frowning: See the good old SCSI hardware still does the trick, well for running the game anyway :bigsmile:

Greetz The Diplomat :slight_smile:

Blindwrite hasn’t failed look here there is already a thread covering this, not hard to copy at all as a matter of fact.

alcohol 120% can do the SD 2.9 job just as well as the SD 2.8 protection. :smiley:

btw
agree that blindread does SD 2.9 as well

Can you get the update for Nero too…

Originally posted by redpizzi
Can you get the update for Nero too…
what does that have to do with safedisk? nero can’t copy any protected cds.

Originally posted by netman
what does that have to do with safedisk? nero can’t copy any protected cds.

I was thinking the same, when I read this.

i know that you can not do it with nero

But as nero, i find is the best,
i was wondering if you could get the update, and if so, where

the one thing i like to do is, when i make a backup, i like to add the No CD Crack, so i never have to dig the cd out everytime i wanna play a game, and so far nero is the only program i have been able to find that lets you do that…

IE copy files from Original to hard drive
Rename cd’s
Add no cd crack, or patches,
and away you go…

What other programs let you do that…None that i know of
all the other program i know only let you make exact copies, which when it is only 200Mb, it is a waste of a cd…

No talk of cracks and patches is allowed on this site.:cop:

im not talking about anything wrong

What i thought was

1. NO CD cracks are legal if you have the original
  2. Patches are legal, because you get them from the Makers of the game, IE Championship Manager 4 is on the 2nd patch already, and the 3rd will be out very soon…

But if you say that you can not talk about things like that…that is fine…i will say no more…

Is they are website or a forum that allows you to do this…

Thanks

Originally posted by kamikazee
Blindwrite hasn’t failed look here there is already a thread covering this, not hard to copy at all as a matter of fact.

I rest my case my Devastation cannot be backed up accept onto a CDRW, thats rubbish as I have tried with both my Plex 12/10/32s and Liteon 52/24/52 and it reads the backup and then the windows closes. SD2.90.040 has finally caused a bottleneck!

My mate who borrowed my original made a so called backup for me to try and neither his or my backup worked! My 12/10/32s started up the game gave the impression it was working and back to the desktop :frowning: so that removes the misleading info where I said my 12/10/32s was the only drive the backup would work in, “The first post”

Remember I have lots of time on me hands too try out all methods and my last try will be too use my liteon again and read and write @ x4 and use aws if that fails. Someone has too test this out.

The Diplomat:D

Done it, i can not badckup anything

What you do is
Download Alcohol 120%
Pay for it - - - :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Then make to virtual drives, this will install the game if you don’t wanna back it up, :cop:

Then do a CD burn of the Virtual Drive to a blank CDRW

Use Alcohol 120% and there you go…
You will need to set the option in Alcohol 120%

BUT IT WORKS, i now have a working backup of both IGI2 and C&C Generals…

Great Stuff…

REDPIZZI DOES IT AGAIN

How i did it was used another forum similar to this, the moderators are very helpfull on that other site

Marc

redpizzi,

Patches are legal because they are updates to the game from the authors.

Cracks on the other hand are modifications to the original game executable file (and other files) without the authors permission. Doing such modoifications is ILLEGAL and a violation of the games EULA agreement or whatever terms the game uses.

CdFreaks doesn’t condone the use of cracks and the moderators here close threads often when there is talk of them being used.
Another reason for this is because cracks are often needed for pirated versions which is also illegal and against the rules here.

i know it is illiegal
but the best thing ever invented was No CD Cracks…

How many games do i play in a week - loads
and how many cd’s do i have - Loads

And i bet out of the 100 post i have read on this site, None are legal, just people put the words in a legal text, but really they don’t have plans to be legal…

But anyway, i have found all the information i need from this site, so i like it…

:Z

I rest my case my Devastation cannot be backed up accept onto a CDRW, thats rubbish as I have tried with both my Plex 12/10/32s and Liteon 52/24/52 and it reads the backup and then the windows closes. SD2.90.040 has finally caused a bottleneck!

I believe you need to read that thread again the whole thing, and read it a whole lot closer. I had NO trouble, 0 trouble at all backing the game up with blindwrite on a cdr not a cdrw. Devastation can be backed up to a cdr. Read the thread closer.

Originally posted by kamikazee

I believe you need to read that thread again the whole thing, and read it a whole lot closer. I had NO trouble, 0 trouble at all backing the game up with blindwrite on a cdr not a cdrw. Devastation can be backed up to a cdr. Read the thread closer.

Ah someone did mention about cdrw’s and yes I read the bit about a cdr.

Did you use the BWA Builder? I have wasted 1 cdr and my cdrw has been wiped many times.

n.p if you have a working backup good for you. I am not attempting in any shape form or manner too wage a war:bow:

I will get the store too backup mine, yeah right :rolleyes: :cop:

Greetz The Diplomat :smiley:

Blindwrite 4.4 ensure a better performance for this protection ( especially when using autoplay )
bwa file is not needed for this protection

[B]What i thought was

1. NO CD cracks are legal if you have the original [/b]

i know it is illiegal
but the best thing ever invented was No CD Cracks…

Now isnt that an oxymoron … As some have already stated, and as you hav admitted yourself (in your 2nd quote) using o cd cracks etc is illegal whether you own the original or not, so please respect the forum rules.

[B]
How many games do i play in a week - loads
and how many cd’s do i have - Loads

And i bet out of the 100 post i have read on this site, None are legal, just people put the words in a legal text, but really they don’t have plans to be legal… [/B]
How much would you like to bet?
Posts made in this forum have to be within legal boundaries, so that CDF dont have legal issues. Your posts in this thread are of questionnable legality, i hope this will change :wink:

it is fine, my topic will change, all i was saying is,

I like to use No Cd Cracks…Sorry…

That is all i was saying, and i just wanted to know if i could add it in to the backup…But don’t worry, i will leave it and just save them on my hard drive…

Sorry for lowing the topic
But what i said was…
A) i didn’t think they were illegal if you had the origina
that is why GameCopyWorld is going strong
b) i know there illegal if you don’t have the original

Marc

Topic closed.

Dealing with cracks which are illegal.
Use search to learn more about the discussions on the legal aspects, there have many discussions about that here before and if you too the time to investigate, you would have known that they’re illegal no matter what and thus not tolerated on this forum.

Since you now acknowledge that fact, no need to issue a warning at this point (but in a way it is still)