A new dvd fab version?

while I was looking for a solution for my grudge 3 issue (which turned out to be MY disc even after I returned it) i came across a few dvd fab versions with the same version #'s but called ghosthunter? is that a more expensive version, better then platinum?

Thanks

if its not on this forum then its a hacked version and i wouldn’t touch it period, keep checking here and only here

Seems like more and more fake sites and hacked versions are cropping up these days

[QUOTE=bean55;2285908]Seems like more and more fake sites and hacked versions are cropping up these days[/QUOTE]

Yeah I ran into a few myself but I will not post the website names, I think they are taking advantage of knowing that there are a lot of people unhappy with the high price and the splitting the program into multiple options to increase the cost, but if someone buys from somebody doing this illegally you are taking a big chance specially if a credit card is involved :eek:

Just my .02 cents :iagree:

ohhh, ok I thought it was another real version.

[QUOTE=stugots2;2285938]ohhh, ok I thought it was another real version.[/QUOTE]

The only real version is from dvdfab.com or here in this forum, anyplace else will be a rip-off and you may get more then you bargain for later down the road :eek:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2285933]Yeah I ran into a few myself but I will not post the website names, I think they are taking advantage of knowing that there are a lot of people unhappy with the high price and the splitting the program into multiple options to increase the cost, but if someone buys from somebody doing this illegally you are taking a big chance specially if a credit card is involved :eek:

Just my .02 cents :iagree:[/QUOTE]

And a good .02 cents it is.:iagree:

[QUOTE=bean55;2285950]And a good .02 cents it is.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

Now if I could only cash in :bigsmile: LOL

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2285956]Now if I could only cash in :bigsmile: LOL[/QUOTE]

At today’s rate that would be minus .01 cent :bigsmile: better to hold on. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=bean55;2285972]At today’s rate that would be minus .01 cent :bigsmile: better to hold on. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

:eek: Dag-Nabit…a day late and a penny short :sad: what I need to hold on to can say…family forum ya know :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2285976]:eek: Dag-Nabit…a day late and a penny short :sad: :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

The story of my life :smiley:
Happy Burning :iagree: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=bean55;2285977]The story of my life :smiley:
Happy Burning :iagree: :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

you missed my edit :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=stugots2;2285878]while I was looking for a solution for my grudge 3 issue (which turned out to be MY disc even after I returned it) i came across a few dvd fab versions with the same version #'s but called [B]ghosthunter[/B]? is that a more expensive version, better then platinum?

Thanks[/QUOTE]
Thats a cracked version full of malware and viruses. It cannot do anyone good discussing it here.:wink:

Most agreed.

Check here or DvdFab’s website first as nothing good can be had from a ‘cracked version’

[QUOTE=7thSinger;2286104]Most agreed.

Check here or DvdFab’s website first [B]as nothing good can be had from a ‘cracked version[/B]’[/QUOTE]

Yeah you got that right[B]!!![/B]…even if you do a good scan on it for viruses and spyware/malware you can never tell by a scan what it will do to your registry, specially when it installs with administrative rights :eek:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2285978]you missed my edit :p[/QUOTE]

Caught it , :doh: Had to run, This is a family forum ya know :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Catch you later

and ghosthunter has been banned from cdfreaks many times using different aliases, he comes and spams the forums and chatbox with the new hacks.

jeez, guess not everyone is honest as us huh?

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2285933]Yeah I ran into a few myself but I will not post the website names, I think they are taking advantage of knowing that there are a lot of people unhappy with the high price and the splitting the program into multiple options to increase the cost, but if someone buys from somebody doing this illegally you are taking a big chance specially if a credit card is involved :eek:

Just my .02 cents :iagree:[/QUOTE]

Agreed.That’s why Photoshop and Autocad is so popular on those sites “the cost”.