A new Blu-Ray decrypting tool - BlurayDecrypter

vbimport

welcom to test the tool , it’s free for ever!

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=156195

Welcome to the forums bluraydecrypter. Always good to see free options on decryption. But please, don’t post the same information in different subforums here at MyCE. It is called crossposting and is against the rules here.

The thread you started in the Copy Protection forum will be closed by one of the moderators of that forum, so lets keep the discussion going here in this thread.

Apparently BD+ is a problem for this program?

ok, thanks

http://www.bluraytoavi.com/blu-ray-decrypter.html

This freeware is designed to help you backup your commercial blu-ray (BD-ROM) movies to hard disk drive without losing quality.

2011 11.24 ver2.0.00 release, add Hundreds of Discs’s keys, and run faster

Does it handle BD+ yet?

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2613650]Does it handle BD+ yet?

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]
no, i just add some new keys and fix bugs.:slight_smile:

i got a new blu-ray key today, maybe it can decrypt new blu-ray disc. but i don’t have new blu-ray movie. so i can’t test it.

the free decrypt blu-ray tool is updated. you can find it here
http://www.bluraytoavi.com/blu-ray-decrypter.html

if you have any questions, please tell me

I see you’ve some other interesting sounding freeware in the pipeline too.

[B]Wombler[/B]

yes, theses days,i have finished some one.

a free dvd decrypter tool.
a free dvd ripper tool.

but the bluraydecrypter still needs new aacs private-key.

Those titles are a bit confusing as a DVD ripper and DVD decrypter are pretty much the same thing as far as most people are concerned.

Just a suggestion but I think you’d be better calling that second one a DVD ‘converter’ (or something similar) as ‘ripping’ is just the process of copying the files to hard disk.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Wombler actually the DVD Ripper is more of a converter.
I downloaded the Video Converter from the other thread .
The only file I’ve tried it on was a .flv to .mp3 .
I think Audacity does a better job on this conversion.
One thing Audacity allows VBR . Both use the LAME codec.

When I need to convert another file of some kind I will give it another test.

I don’t want to discourage anyone making free software available .
That’s why I gave it a try.

Sorry for the confusion.

I meant the second one that bluraydecrypter had listed which is referred to as a ‘DVD ripper’. :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B]

2012-04-19 Get a new host-cert key for blu ray and update to 2.1.00. The blu-ray decrypterfreeware can decrypt Blu-ray disc with MKB version up to V29 now.

[QUOTE=bluraydecrypter;2631282]2012-04-19 Get a new host-cert key for blu ray and update to 2.1.00. The blu-ray decrypterfreeware can decrypt Blu-ray disc with MKB version up to V29 now.[/QUOTE]

I think you should describe this as a beta tool. A new tool that decrrypts bluray movies is a little confusing if it doesnt do all bluray movies.