I received this mail:
We have updated our website with an improved Customer Relation database.
This will allow you to stay up to date with all of Plextor's new product launches, promotions, newsletters and many more... all according to your own preferences.
A few of the current features:
- Subscribe to the Plextor newsletter
- Choose the Plextor newsletter content you wish to receive (product info, promotions, etc...)
- Updated Product Registration
- Feedback Questionnaire: voice your opinion! Your idea's and opinions matter!
Plextor respects your privacy!
To make sure your information is kept secure, we have implemented the following precautions:
- Your own User ID allows you to log on to the MyPlextor site through a secure connection
- Your password is stored on our own server in oneway-encrypted format
- Choose for yourself wether to receive the Plextor newsletter or not
- Choose the contents of the newsletters we send you. You will receive information about the products you are interested in and nothing more. This way we can avoid sending you information you don't need or want.
- At any time you have the possibility to delete your registration at MyPlextor, without intervention from Plextor
"Why am I receiving this e-mail?"
As a loyal customer you once registered a product or filled in our questionnaire at www.plextor.be. Your personal information has been transferred to MyPlextor and is awaiting confirmation. (Your entry will be deleted from MyPlextor after 1 month if you do not confirm your registration)
Did anybody recieved too?
I see on the mail that my opinion matter, so I will tell them another time my opinion about pxlinux and pxscan problem.