A little thing that makes Slysoft not confident on what they sell

vbimport

A little thing that makes Slysoft not confident on what they sell.
now, here is what I see…a slysoft (user) customer decides
to to recommend another software that will fix the issue temporary
like DVDfab which likely to work because, cloneDVD looks for mastering
errors that DVDfab ignores…now, the mods move the 3rd party product
out of slysoft and, moves to 3rd party apps now, I see something strange
slysoft wants you to wait for an update when the other app doesnt even
need it…now, moving a post where it belong is fine but, if the post will
satisfy the user quick this should not be moved at all. Now, what is wrong here…? well, any software company who is confident on there app and,
quite frankly does this for nothing to show that slysoft wants no free advertising because it’s explained on google.com ads.

people see this and, realized this is uncalled for it is…
a software that generates so much online money should not do this.
a software with almost 12 million downloads on popular sites.
Just google search: Copy DVD and, Slysoft is the 1st one in the list!
give free support for software that actually deserves it.

Even if its FREE for support advertising they do the same for you.
and, when you run there software it even states Slysoft’s AnyDVD is
even running! Be kind with who supports your software and, buys
it. And, we all enjoy commenting on your forums.
so, if you decide to warn a user he will never even post
ever again even log out. This doesn’t make any sense.
Give publicly rather then get some is always nice.
It shows no ego whatsoever. I have the $200 full bundle
and, even created a loggin and, help them with DVDs I cant even copy
and, they blame the disc and, not the software…
not always the issue. Let no name companies with low margin
profits and, give them credit. And, FREEware should be blunt everywhere
no 3rd part talk about it needed. Society should help each other and,
not think for the there attempt of creating software that works.
Promote paid software that helps you and, expose it to everyone…
who cares that way, that company mentions you EVEN more.

Remember: you don’t hate a oilfat sucking mosquito unless you kill it…:bigsmile:

Happy Holidays, everyone :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2186351]A little thing that makes Slysoft not confident on what they sell.
now, here is what I see…a slysoft (user) customer decides
to to recommend another software that will fix the issue temporary
like DVDfab which likely to work because, cloneDVD looks for mastering
errors that DVDfab ignores…now, the mods move the 3rd party product
out of slysoft and, moves to 3rd party apps now, I see something strange
slysoft wants you to wait for an update when the other app doesnt even
need it…now, moving a post where it belong is fine but, if the post will
satisfy the user quick this should not be moved at all. Now, what is wrong here…? well, any software company who is confident on there app and,
quite frankly does this for nothing to show that slysoft wants no free advertising because it’s explained on google.com ads.[/quote]

Third party app discussion belongs in the third party forum, period. Slysoft is nice enough to offer such a forum. Other applications do not.

Of course, if you currently own a Slysoft product you are asked to wait or told how to work around the issue (ie The Dark Knight). It is perfectly logical. Why recommend another application if the user has spent money on the existing product which will be updated.

Btw, do I really have to once again state that CloneDVD is an Elaborate Bytes product and as such the responsibility to update the software falls on Elaborate Bytes and blaming Slysoft is wrong. What part of this do people not comprehend?

Slysoft is completely confident in their products. Your choice of words is confusing to say the least although, personally, I believe there is more behind them than just “educating” people.

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2186351]people see this and, realized this is uncalled for it is…
a software that generates so much online money should not do this.
a software with almost 12 million downloads on popular sites.
Just google search: Copy DVD and, Slysoft is the 1st one in the list!
give free support for software that actually deserves it.[/quote]

The moving of a post to where it rightfully belongs is not incorrect. It is forum policy and always has been that products that compete with Slysoft or Elaborate Bytes are moved to the third party forum. Why clog up the forums for AnyDVD or CloneDVD with unrelated discussion? It makes no sense for the people who don’t care and are looking for help with the product they purchased.

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2186351]Even if its FREE for support advertising they do the same for you.
and, when you run there software it even states Slysoft’s AnyDVD is
even running! Be kind with who supports your software and, buys
it. And, we all enjoy commenting on your forums.
so, if you decide to warn a user he will never even post
ever again even log out. This doesn’t make any sense.
Give publicly rather then get some is always nice.
It shows no ego whatsoever. I have the $200 full bundle
and, even created a loggin and, help them with DVDs I cant even copy
and, they blame the disc and, not the software…
not always the issue.[/quote]

You don’t comprehend the process of resolving problems by removing possible causes and in the vast vast majority of cases the troubleshooting recommendations work. Many many people do have bad discs or problematic filters installed or even a DVD drive with a region not set and following simple advice their problem is resolved.

You also don’t seem to understand forums rules based on your history. It’s the responsibility of users to follow rules. You agreed to them when you sign up for a forum.

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2186351]Let no name companies with low margin
profits and, give them credit. And, FREEware should be blunt everywhere
no 3rd part talk about it needed. Society should help each other and,
not think for the there attempt of creating software that works.
Promote paid software that helps you and, expose it to everyone…
who cares that way, that company mentions you EVEN more.

Remember: you don’t hate a oilfat sucking mosquito unless you kill it…:bigsmile:

Happy Holidays, everyone :)[/QUOTE]

It’s funny to see how often your loyalty sways from one product to another, Macrovision3500. One week it’s Product X and the next you are heralding Product Y as the best of the best and then switch back the week after that.

The forums exist for a reason and that is resolving problems Rules exists for a reason, as well. The forums are user-to-user forums and if Moderators don’t exist or do their jobs in any forum then things fall apart. A third party forum has always existed and serves a purpose. More forums were added for getting non-[U]AnyDVD HD[/U] problems out of the AnyDVD HD troubleshooting threads. This had to be done to keep things from becoming even more chaotic. People were blaming PowerDVD and TMT problems on AnyDVD HD among other things.

I apologize to CDF, the Admins, and the Moderators. I also apologize to the other forum members ans readers. I felt I had to respond to this since Macrovision3500 decided he needed to perform this “public service” and a counterpoint was necessary. I don’t believe I broke any actual rules but it’s unfortunate that politics from another forum had to be discussed here and I realize that this is pretty much always considered a faux pas. If it is felt I am in the wrong then I will freely accept any punishment and not circumvent it. I will not be replying again in this thread or to Macrovision3500.

Lets tone it down a little here. I see no reason for this thread other than to bash a very good product. I will close this thread now and wish everyone a Happy New Year.:wink: