A Good Reason NOT to update to Latest Nero Version

vbimport

Hi.
If you look closely to the top of the list of the subjcts,you’ll probably see a post about showing the actual burning sped in nero.I saw,did the trick and used it a while.After installing the latest updates of nero (5.5.10.7 & 5.5.10b) the ability ti view real-time the writing speed dissapeared.I tried entering,reentering the data many way,but had not succeded.Now I uninstalled Nero,installed it then again,and only after that the “showsinglerecorderspeed” feature started working again.
Last version of nero that supported the feature is 5.5.10.7b.

If there is someone,anyone, that successfully uses the “speed” trick in latest nero,I would like to know how…

i have version 5.5.10.15a and it works great. IT WORKS

I too have 5.5.10.15a and it works fine, it also worked when I had 5.5.10.15, and 5.5.10.

ok so what is the reason for not updating to the latest nero version?

cause you cant see the “actual” burn speed in “realtime”?

What you cant tell if your burner is burning at the right speed by the time it takes to burn a disk?

i’m so lazy i don’t usually bother with updating certain types of programs :smiley: if it works, it works!

This issue can occur any time you update Nero. Usually, you only need to burn a disc or 2 to set the thing right again.

thank to all replies.
recording to you,guys i am the only one with the problems with latest nero release.
tnx anyway…
:smiley:

Yes, but why?? it is strange. It works for all other

Just curious but are you using an NF2 Mobo?

Originally posted by rdgrimes
This issue can occur any time you update Nero. Usually, you only need to burn a disc or 2 to set the thing right again.

Not only every time you update Nero but also when you install it in at the first time (after a format). You always have to burn a cd first.

No,I am using Asus a7v266 (via kt266) mobo.

Originally posted by R!Co
i have version 5.5.10.15a and it works great. IT WORKS

Curious about your program, Can you give more info ?

About what about version 5.5.10.15a ??? You can download it from www.nero.com :eek:

I think he meant your Alcoholer program… At least, I hope that’s what he meant, lol. :slight_smile:

Yeh, the alcoholer I know where to find Nero, Thank You;)

Have you checked out the thread here?

It should have the info you want. :slight_smile:

~Hitman4life

Edit: Here’s a link to his tutorial on the program. :slight_smile: