A flood of new Lite-On firmwares

vbimport

I just posted the article A flood of new Lite-On firmwares..

Lite-On released firmwares upgrades for several drives today. Here is direct links for the firmwares

Lite-On LTR-24102B:

Firmware version 5S5A get it here.

Match more…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/3960-A-flood-of-new-Lite-On-firmwares_.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/3960-A-flood-of-new-Lite-On-firmwares_.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I also want to add that OC-Freak is not paid by Lite-On, altough he seems to be one mean Lite-On marketing machine ! :4

Ok well i just updated the firmware on the Lite-On LTR-32123S but still no Mt Rainer support…I wonder if this drive can support it?

Thx for the updates!! Warped, why not just buy a new drive rather than guessing for impossibilities. :slight_smile:

You can upgrade to firmware ZS0J for the LTR-40125S only in Windows not DOS, no need to reboot!

Just for the record my mate flashed his 32W Liteon too 48W and it works great :4 No problems whatsoever :7 If you check x48 write it tests the cdr media too see what the highest speed it will support :wink: Now that rocks! Greetz from the one and only Diplomat :8

Hmm no 40125W listed. In fact its not even on the firmware page at the Lite-On web site. Wonder if they even know they are selling it?! :g

Well, I just flashed my Lite-On LTR-40125S and it now supports Mount Rainier. Very cool.

just wondering: that mount rainier: will it ever be able to work on my 24x liteon? or is it missing the necessary hardware for that? or is it all just software?

The Update for Lite-On LTR-32123S DOES NOT WORK. It keeps saying that you should remove the disc from the drive although there is no disc in it. Hey c´mon Guys at Lite-On, this SUX :r

I can assure you the Liteon LTR-3212W does work with this new firmware, so there must be a difference in the drives if the S version doesn’t work :wink: Greetz from The Diplomat:8