A Few Thoughts

1. GD-RWs (Sega/Sammy Does Still Hold Patent) :iagree:
  2. Words Or Pictures On The Bottom Blue Part Of A CDR Like A Card (3DCD?) :iagree:
  3. “Printable CDs” Literally The Printer Makes The CD With A Label ! :iagree:
  4. 800MB MiniCDR’s :iagree:
  5. Clear CD’s? Think PhotoChromism (One Track At A Time Becomes Silver)
  6. DVD Digital Cameras (Thousands Of Pictures?) :disagree:

Ok Those Are My Thoughts Plz No Flaming While Discussing

huh? :doh:

erm…yeh. ok…hmm

uhh ur right it is kinda confusing so ill explain… i just put up what i might think would be cool to see in the future and if other people think its cool

1. Huh?!
  2. Available
  3. Available
  4. Does it make sense???
  5. “clear” is impossible.
  6. kinda available too

sigh Aren’t any of you people gamers? Question 1 was in reference to GD-ROM, the proprietary optical disc format used with the Sega Dreamcast. They held about 1GB of data.

I second the motion :rolleyes:

I had such an idea about GD-ROM, but GD-RW is kinda unexpectable. Would they be so stupid??

I have an old dreamcast. I never understood the whole GD-ROM thing. None of the games i own go over 700mb per disc. This includes games that come on 2 discs. So im not sure that segas claim was totally true.

My dreamcast plays copied games just fine from a CD-R.

Most GDs Mostly Only Use About 750-810MB Of The Outer Ring After The Killer Ring
And The Inner Track Is Mostly 1.5mbps Recorded Music And That Can Go 320-500kbps Fine So With A Nice Overburner You Could Actually Make A Nice Copy…

(DVD DRIVES AND BURNERS COULD POSSIBLY READ THE ORIGNAL GD FINE BECAUSE IT HAS A SMALLER LASER BANDWITH BEACUSE DVDS LOOK THE SAME AS A CD BUT HOLD MORE BECAUSE THE PITS AND LANDS ARE CLOSER TOGETHER AND DVD DRIVES MAY RESPOND TO BOTH CAV/CLV RECORDED DISCS) I Know… My Crazy Taxi Game Wont Run On My Computer In My CDRW Recorder But You Can See The Stuff On It When You Put It In A DVD Drive And Run It… Also I Found A Way Where You Dont Need A Emulator By The Means Of Ripping The BIOS AND The Windows CE Off

THE ONLY GAME IM AWARE OF THAT YOU CANT COPY WITHOUT LEAVING THINGS OUT IS SONIC ADVENTURE 2 (I May Be Wrong)

Next Topic 3DCD Buisness Cards (Like LightScribe Exept On The Play Side)