A few easy audio questions

vbimport

1. I’m looking for free software I can use to manipulate a voice so it sounds that there is more hen one person singing?

2. Is there any software that allows a person to separates intsruments from vocals? [I don’t think there is but it’s still worth the shot asking]

Thanks in Advance,

1. I have only got semi succesfull turning a song in to instrumental/karaoke - unfortunately the other way round is trickier. If you want an instrumental there’s karaoke software around that does a decent job sometimes (but not everytime)

Welcome to CDFReaks Forum, you are asking for very sofisticated software program and for free, if there is such program I bit cost well above $500.

1. I’m looking for free software I can use to manipulate a voice so it sounds that there is more hen one person singing?
    Not real sure about that one; A good audio editor program MAY have fiilters to simulate “chorusing”, but I don’t know how good that would sound.

Is there any software that allows a person to separates intsruments from vocals?
If you mean reduce vocals, Soritong will do that, IIRC. It has been awhile since I have used it. If you mean [B]completely[/B] separate the vocal/instrument track, I say that is next to impossible, since all is mixed into 2 channels during final mixdown.

Good Luck, katzz :slight_smile: