A DVD case template for Nero Cover Designer?

vbimport

Hello there. Apologies to be asking a favour in my very first post here, but it looks like I’ve run out of alternatives.

Basically, I’d like to know if anyone here might possibly be able to send me a Nero Cover designer template (.nct file, I believe) for a DVD case. The Nero I own did not come with any templates for DVD covers, and I’ve spent hours trying to look for a decent one, with no luck.

I even downloaded the Nero 6 demo, knowing that would include a Cover Designer that handled DVD templates, but unfortunately installing the demo would have apparently replaced the full version already on my computer. I’ve long since misplaced my Nero CD, and so replacing the full version with a demo isn’t really something I wanted to do.

I seriously don’t know where else to go. NCD is by far the easiest cover designer I’ve come across, so I’d really like to keep on using it. But I really need a template for DVD cases.

If anybody can be of any assistance in this matter, it would be greatly appreciated. If anyone can help, please let me know.

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

Hi …

Leave me a private message with an email addy … and I will send you them. I am using the latest (I think) version 2.3.0.18. I have just saved 2 templates … A single and double CD label version. They total only 3 kb.

Cheers …

Al Bags.