A ducks Quack doesn't echo

According to popular stories, a ducks quack doesn’t echo.

However, scientists recently stuck a duck in an echo room and tested. apparently it does.

However, i want a more practical test.
So…

QUACK

Quack

Originally posted by debro
However, scientists recently stuck a duck in an echo room and tested. apparently it does.

OMFG:eek:

Originally posted by $CyBeRwIz$
OMFG:eek:

What is so surprising about that? :confused:

Whoops…forgot to add [JOKE] and [/JOKE]…

Originally posted by debro
QUACK [/B]

QUACK
QUACK
QUACK

Very poor idea for a thread :rolleyes:

You must have been “quackers” when you thought of it …

taxi!!

Anyone ever remember the gamegear game “quack” attack?

Originally posted by hburrows83
Anyone ever remember the gamegear game “quack” attack?

I’m pretty sure quack attack went back further than that :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyone play the NES version? :slight_smile:

Hahahaha :slight_smile:

Quack

Afflack! :iagree:

[Quack!]

The only question I have is if there is a difference between an echo room and someplace where your voice or quack normally echoes? Meaning, is there some special property to an echo room that makes everything echo?

Originally posted by EFloUVA
The only question I have is if there is a difference between an echo room and someplace where your voice or quack normally echoes? Meaning, is there some special property to an echo room that makes everything echo?

An empty room with uniform polished surfaces made from hard, dense materials.

Ei: No carpet, no windows, no curtains, nothing which will impede the sound from echoing or absorb the sound (eg soft materials like cushions :wink: )

Eg: Metal, or polished bathroom tiles.

If the scientists were conducting the experiment in a bathroom (a tad suspicious), I don’t want to know how they made it quack.

Speaking of quack

Originally posted by Ssseth
Speaking of quack

AWE greatest Nintendo combo. That was the first cartridge i got that game with the system. It had mario as well as a 2 in 1 cart.

Originally posted by hburrows83
AWE greatest Nintendo combo. That was the first cartridge i got that game with the system. It had mario as well as a 2 in 1 cart.

Methinks we need a :idisagree: smiley.

The greatest Nintendo combo in my opinion is Super Mario Brothers, Duck Hunt AND Track Meet.

Originally posted by EFloUVA
[B]Methinks we need a :idisagree: smiley.

The greatest Nintendo combo in my opinion is Super Mario Brothers, Duck Hunt AND Track Meet. [/B]

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: