A/D vers 6.1.3.3.6,Nero 6.6.0.18 and shrink OK?

vbimport

Hi, I like to ask before I install. I have been using any dvd 6.1.3.3.3 with Nero 6.6.0.18 and dvd shrink and no problems.
I have googled for the improvements with any dvd 6.1.3.3.6 and could not find what they are.

I have been doing backups with the above versions of Nero and Shrink on this notebook without a Coaster and always try to double check before I d/l the newer version of Any Dvd.
I trust very much the experienced members here and would like to know if there are any glitches that I may run into???

I backup all of my purchased dvd rock music concerts as I use them as my source when we have family get togethers and I like to keep my purchased dvd in its case and not have sticky fingers on them.

However I know that in the past there have been issues with some Any Dvd improved versions installations re compatability and I always go by the standard " if it ain’t broke don’t fix it". however I don’t know what the improvements for this version are and I want to do the best that I can for my back ups without asking for problems.

And again I emphasize that this is a licenced version of Any Dvd that i purchased as I beleive this program is worth every cent!

Since Nero 6.6.0.18 and Dvd Shrink are what I use on this notebook, I simply want to know if there are any issues between the 2 programs. and the Any Dvd newest version.

As I will explain in my next paragraph I already have Slys Clone Dvd and 1 Click Dvd on my other 3 year old notebook. I don’t want to expend more money on the programs when I can use one notebook or the other and should update to the newest version of Any Dvd if there are no glitches.
One notebook uses Nero 6.6.0.18 and Shrink and the other 1 Click Dvd and Sly’s Clone Dvd and Any Dvd; both notebooks with purchased licences for th for all programs except for Shrink of course which has no charge.

I would appreciate comments as to whether there are any glitches with this new version of Any Dvd and these programs??? As I don’t want to d/l it and have 2 notebooks hiccuping and not working properly while they are both doing back ups fine now without any coasters.

All comments would be greatly appreciated, best regards as I respect the comments of the members who have a great deal of knowledge and most especially the experienced comments of Admin/Mods.

Cheers and have a good day.

I post this as sometimes if the program is working OK, I simply want to look at what the improvements to Any Dvd are that may make it a worthy install on both of my notebooks, which I emphasize that I have duly paid for individual licences.
I use Nero on one notebook as I simply need it for data etc. and it has been a reliable burner for backups of my home collection of concert dvd’s. While I use the older notebook …3 year old toshiba with its 1 click app or Clone Dvd to do the same and use whichever one that I have with me.

I sincerely hope that I will get comments from experienced members.

Again, have a great day and I look forward to your comments.

Just so you know… it’s AnyDVD versions 6.1.3.3 and 6.1.3.6. You are adding an extra number in the version numbers and could lead to confusion.

To see what changes are made between versions why not review the change log that they have on the Slysoft website?

There was no public release of version 6.1.3.4.

6.1.3.6 2007 04 13

• Fix: AnyDVD 6.1.3.5 did not work correctly on Windows 2000
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

6.1.3.5 2007 04 10

• New (Blu-ray): Improved removal of region code
  • New: Workaround for compatibility problems with 3rd party drivers
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

I’ve had no issues with v6.1.3.6 and I would not expect there to be new problems between AnyDVD and either Nero or DVD Shrink other than what already exists in terms of ridiculously released Sony titles, etc.

Thankyou for the reply, it was rather late when I did the post and thus the confusion of the version numbers for which I apologize.
Thank you for pointing me in the correct direction to find the issues fixed in the latest version of Any Dvd.
Your comments are sincerely appreciated.

Kind regards.

No worries. I’m amazed I didn’t make a load of typos in my reply, myself. It was quite late/early where I am and I hadn’t slept yet.

Glad to be of help. :slight_smile:

I’m using Nero 6.6.0.18 & shrink 3.2. on Win 98 (Nero 7 & Win 98 don’t play well).
I’ve NEVER had a compatability problem with any version of Anydvd & the above & I usually upgrade Anydvd when ever there’s an update.

Stay with V6 of Nero and you probably won’t have any problems. V7 is where all the problems start on a few platforms.:iagree: