A couple of easy questions

vbimport

I see the software has moved onto a version 10. I’m still in the 9’s, because I never saw a popup to upgrade to the 10’s.

Do the new versions represent any major changes in functionality? Particularly, I’m enjoying the ability to backup my DVD collection.

Do the new versions provide for backups of Blu-Ray media?

What is the current relationship with Cinavia protections? That is, is the software able to circumvent this protection, or is it something that will never be circumvented? Do Cinavia protections apply equally to DVD and Blu-Ray media?

That’s it. Thanks!

[QUOTE=teh roxxors;2785194]I see the software has moved onto a version 10. I’m still in the 9’s, because I never saw a popup to upgrade to the 10’s.

Do the new versions represent any major changes in functionality? Particularly, I’m enjoying the ability to backup my DVD collection.

What is the current relationship with Cinavia protections? That is, is the software able to circumvent this protection, or is it something that will never be circumvented? Do Cinavia protections apply equally to DVD and Blu-Ray media?

That’s it. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Hi, DVDFab 10 covers all functions of DVDFab 9, that is to say fab 10 is able to do everything that fab 9 can do.
Besides, Fab 10 added more new functions such as dvdfab remote and dvdfab mini. Check more info. here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/dvdfab10.htm
And everything new will make dvdfab 10 stronger than the 9. You can download DVDFab 10 here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm :flower:

[QUOTE=teh roxxors;2785194]I see the software has moved onto a version 10. I’m still in the 9’s, because I never saw a popup to upgrade to the 10’s.

That’s it. Thanks![/QUOTE]

You don’t really have much choice, since V-9 is no longer updated for new protections. V-10 adds very little, its mostly a fresh coat of paint and re-arranging the furniture. Its actually a bit worse to use, often requiring more steps to complete a job. Personally I think it looks like a cheesy painted black velvet Elvis picture, but again there isn’t any choice.

But yes you can still do all the same things.

[QUOTE=CDan;2785272]You don’t really have much choice, since V-9 is no longer updated for new protections. V-10 adds very little, its mostly a fresh coat of paint and re-arranging the furniture. Its actually a bit worse to use, often requiring more steps to complete a job. Personally I think it looks like a cheesy painted black velvet Elvis picture, but again there isn’t any choice.

But yes you can still do all the same things.[/QUOTE]

I can understand why, after all, V9 has been there for over 5 years, people just have got used to it, which is why, no matter how good (could be bad, sometimes) a new version comes out, there will always be unhappy hearts, because making a transfer to something new at such short notice can be no easy. However, that does not mean improvement is not necessary.

As Lucy said above, V10 is not just about painting an old house. Developers has made tons of improvements to make the operation more easier. No additional steps are required to complete a job, other than doing it in another way, a better way actually. As far as I can tell, Fab 10 is still the fastest one in regard to breaking new protections. So, guess you should give it a little bit more time and you will get used to it sooner, like you did from V8 to V9.:bigsmile:

Thank you. DVD Fab has been one of the best software purchases I’ve ever made.