A christmas carol

vbimport

For those of us who were having trouble with A Christmas Carol, the movie only option works with version 8050… Can’t take credit for this, though. Had help from a fellow member;).

[QUOTE=baggman;2558724]For those of us who were having trouble with A Christmas Carol, the movie only option works with version 8050… Can’t take credit for this, though. Had help from [B]a fellow member[/B];).[/QUOTE]

:bigsmile: Good one :wink:

I’ve tried both 8050 & 8051 movie only & full disc still can’t get it to work. rking

[QUOTE=lking;2559764]I’ve tried both 8050 & 8051 movie only & full disc still can’t get it to work. rking[/QUOTE]

There are several members who have had no trouble with this movie title where others had trouble, there are bad pressed copies floating around so I suggest you return your DVD to the store where you purchased it and tell them your having playback issues and you want to exchange it for another.

I got it at best buy i’ll take it back and try another disc thank you for the reply. rking

I’ve tried backing up two different copies with Path player enabled, disabled, and enabled as necessary with no luck. It gets about 2% copied and freezes up. I have tried 8.0.5.0 and 8.0.5.3, and even went back to version 7.

Any ideas on what to try next?

Thanks

[QUOTE=Atomix2104;2560718]I’ve tried backing up two different copies with Path player enabled, disabled, and enabled as necessary with no luck. It gets about 2% copied and freezes up. I have tried 8.0.5.0 and 8.0.5.3, and even went back to version 7.

Any ideas on what to try next?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Try choosing movie only with version 8050. It worked for me.

Just tried my 3rd new copy and still no luck making a backup copy of this movie. I give up! This is very disappointing in that it is the 1st movie in almost two years that I have not been able to backup :sad:

Yes i exchanged mine again to and no matter if i try main movie or full disc it still won’t copy very dissapointing it’s not fixed yet. Rking

No problem with ver 7.0.9.3 full disc

Thanks bean55 i’ll try that version.

Tried 7093 bean55 and still the same for me no movie only or full disc, just doesn’t want to work for me.thanks rking