A cat a day keeps the dogs away :p

vbimport

[QUOTE=Arachne;2753521](Where’s the Multi-quote button? :confused: )[/QUOTE]

It definitely exists… Is the problem with every browser?

[QUOTE=Albert;2753522]It definitely exists… Is the problem with every browser?[/QUOTE]

No idea, I’ve only tried Chrome so far. I’ll try IE in a sec. Other problems include overlapping text where the User Title is (bigtime, that one).

It’s the MyCE Beta layout, so may switch to another before trying another browser :slight_smile:

EDIT: OK, going back to the Myce 2.0 layout seems to fix it all :smiley:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2753523]It’s the MyCE Beta layout, so may switch to another before trying another browser :slight_smile:

EDIT: OK, going back to the Myce 2.0 layout seems to fix it all :D[/QUOTE]

Wow, you sure haven’t been here for a while!!

Nice to see you back again.

[QUOTE=Seán;2753527]Wow, you sure haven’t been here for a while!!

Nice to see you back again. [/QUOTE]

I know!! :eek:…I can’t believe what I’ve missed!

Thanks, love that shamrock smiley :smiley:

I’m not sure if it’s just my cat or something I’ve never noticed - its fur crackles while being petted, much like touching an old CRT TV or monitor after being switched off.

//youtu.be/0k83vL-X7S0

[QUOTE=Seán;2753565]I’m not sure if it’s just my cat or something I’ve never noticed[/QUOTE] Didn’t they use to rub a plastic rod against cat fur to create static electricity in physics class?

[QUOTE=Seán;2753565]I’m not sure if it’s just my cat or something I’ve never noticed - its fur crackles while being petted, much like touching an old CRT TV or monitor after being switched off.

//youtu.be/0k83vL-X7S0
[/QUOTE]

The cat’s full of static electricity, common problem which I’ve come across before as well. Just remember to put the cat outside if you need to open your PC in case s/he rubs round your legs at the wrong moment :bigsmile:

LOL@Drage :bigsmile:

//youtu.be/qLdUG3id2rs

It [I]is[/I] a real product:

http://twinkletush.com/

All cats in this video are blind. No birds were harmed in making this video…

//youtu.be/hmmQk3CHmFU

that’s the crazous video i have seen,Ted

how about a cat video

//youtu.be/ekK7peRxKGc

Cat Days of Summer…

love this

One thing that caught me by surprise today is just how high a cat can jump.

We have a window bird feeder suction-cupped to the kitchen window. As I was looking at the window, I saw what looked like a cat leaping up and grabbing the bird perched on the feeder, all in a quick flash. :eek:

Sure enough when I ran outside, our cat was under the car with the bird in its mouth. After going around the car trying to distract the cat, the bird managed to escape and fly off.

This feeder was mounted about 6’ (1.8m) above the ground. I’ve now raised it higher, but I certainly never imagined the cat being able to leap that high, let alone grab something at the same time.

Sure enough from a quick search, I came across this article mentioning that most domestic cats can jump 6’.

LOL (then again maybe not but as long as it went good). Now my cat is an indoor cat which is 13 this summer is not quite there I think as he frequently miss jumping from one chair to another… That rascal :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Seán;2774847]We have a window bird feeder …[/QUOTE] The cat obviously thinks it’s a cat feeder with bait! :wink:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;1978902]Just for something different, this is one of my cats…Bitsy

Bitsy passed away today, Oct. 10th, 2016. She fought a long, brave fight against a neurological disease she couldn’t beat. Bye Bits.[/QUOTE]

Rest well, kitty. :sad:

Not realy a cat lover (hides incase the forum members thow things at me) but there are lots of cats in my area and guess where they used to poop.Thats correct my garden just under the swings where the grandkids play.
Tried the smelly pepper orange peel the cat repellant spray the gell etc still poop everywhere. (remember lots of cats here) then saw the ultrasonic cat repellers on ebay and bought 2.
Hallelujah no more poop we still get the cats passing bye but they dont seem to settle.
I dont think they scare the cats but the noise unsettles them so win win situation.

[QUOTE=Seán;2774847]One thing that caught me by surprise today is just how high a cat can jump.

We have a window bird feeder suction-cupped to the kitchen window. As I was looking at the window, I saw what looked like a cat leaping up and grabbing the bird perched on the feeder, all in a quick flash. :eek:

Sure enough when I ran outside, our cat was under the car with the bird in its mouth. After going around the car trying to distract the cat, the bird managed to escape and fly off.

This feeder was mounted about 6’ (1.8m) above the ground. I’ve now raised it higher, but I certainly never imagined the cat being able to leap that high, let alone grab something at the same time.

Sure enough from a quick search, I came across this article mentioning that most domestic cats can jump 6’.[/QUOTE]
…or how far! That fence is about 8 feet away…

//youtu.be/cZ49EI4e32w