A cat a day keeps the dogs away :p

vbimport

[QUOTE=marloyd;2745651]How can you not like cats:cool:[/QUOTE]
Those eyes look pretty evil to me. Don’t be fooled by the flufy exterior.

Looks more like he’s saying, “Really??? Are you THAT stupid, human?”

Yeah right

How about 50 cats?

//youtu.be/okOVxfuSYPk

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2746226]How about 50 cats?

//youtu.be/okOVxfuSYPk
[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the asylum, and no our tailor has not made a mistake with the length of the sleeves. :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2746226]How about 50 cats?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Ibex;2746240]Welcome to the asylum, and no our tailor has not made a mistake with the length of the sleeves. :p[/QUOTE] :bigsmile:

Just found these on Ebay (price is a bit steep, >£10 inc P&P). They’re 1-4x Sony, so probably from the late 90s.

Shame Lin isn’t around any more, they would have been right up her street.

Believe it or not Bagpuss is the same age a Hello Kitty (1974), but I suspect she’s had a [I]lot[/I] more cosmetic surgery over the years. :stuck_out_tongue:

//youtu.be/3scQ0wq5zLE

Does anyone know where my good friend Arachne has been? :confused::confused::confused:

[QUOTE=Don-Wanna-Know;2753435]Does anyone know where my good friend Arachne has been? :confused::confused::confused:

[/QUOTE]

facebook

[QUOTE=Don-Wanna-Know;2753435]Does anyone know where my good friend Arachne has been? :confused::confused::confused:

[/QUOTE]

I is here :bigsmile:…finally found my password, it’s not an easy to remember one and I’ve finally found where I wrote it down :slight_smile:

But damn the forums look weird! Maybe it’s Chrome…

[QUOTE=Arachne;2753456]I is here :bigsmile:…finally found my password, it’s not an easy to remember one and I’ve finally found where I wrote it down :)[/quote]I mean, someone MIGHT have been able to reset your password…but eh, it doesn’t matter. :slight_smile:

Never lose that piece of paper again. :stuck_out_tongue:

But damn the forums look weird! Maybe it’s Chrome…

Look weird? How so?

[QUOTE=Albert;2753457]I mean, someone MIGHT have been able to reset your password…but eh, it doesn’t matter. :slight_smile:

Never lose that piece of paper again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Look weird? How so?[/QUOTE]

I know, I know…I was being stubborn and wanted to find it LOL! I’ve had loads to do here as well…new carpets being fitted, painting and decorating…it’s not over yet but the bulk is done. Figured I’d redecorate etc since it’s Spring :slight_smile:

Weird as in…tons of spare space in posts, forum icons etc not showing. It’s so weird that I think I’ll check it in FireFox!

[QUOTE=Arachne;2753456]But damn the forums look weird! Maybe it’s Chrome…[/QUOTE] Welcome back! :flower:

Obviously, the forums simply don’t look the same without enough kittens present, so here are some extra kittens!

@ Arachne , Some of us like me don’t use Facebook or plan to.
If you don’t post here we don’t have any contact with you.

So post at least once in a while .
So we know you’re still around.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2753501]Welcome back! :flower:

Obviously, the forums simply don’t look the same without enough kittens present, so here are some extra kittens!

[/QUOTE]

Aaargh! I’m trying to reply to this whilst keeping my cereal away from a marauding cat LOL!

Now that’s a serious bunch of kittens! Fangs very much :bigsmile:

Busted :o

[QUOTE=Arachne;2753456]I is here :bigsmile:…finally found my password, it’s not an easy to remember one and I’ve finally found where I wrote it down :slight_smile:

But damn the forums look weird! Maybe it’s Chrome…[/QUOTE]

Damn, so the ban didn’t work then? :bigsmile:

Great to see you back BTW! :flower::flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2753513]Damn, so the ban didn’t work then? :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

BAN? Don’t the Brits use Odorono?

//youtu.be/NtnKAKgN7f8

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2753520]BAN? Don’t the Brits use Odorono?

//youtu.be/NtnKAKgN7f8
[/QUOTE]

Odor-what? You 'Mericans have some funny named stuff :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Wombler;2753513]Damn, so the ban didn’t work then? :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Nope. Mwahahahaha!! :bigsmile:

(Where’s the Multi-quote button? :confused: )