A cat a day keeps the dogs away :p

vbimport

^ But a little flashing will get you in prison for indecent exposure. :eek:

[QUOTE=Ibex;2725371]^ But a little flashing will get you in prison for indecent exposure. :eek:[/QUOTE]

Key word you said little ,if you can’t see it does it exist.:disagree:

//youtu.be/DePFiF-nNoE

History lesson about cats

The most unfriendly cat

Every day is national cat day

Old poor Tony the Tiger was helped out of this world to a better place.He was 17 years old and half blind and would holler at different times for no reason that we know of.He was a great cat peace be with him.RIP

Sorry to hear about Tony the Tiger passing on to Cat Heaven! :flower:

Doug,

Sorry to hear of the passing of your buddy, Tony the Tiger, my friend.

Sorry to hear about your loss,but you gave him a mercyful and dignified farewell…:clap:

Thank you guys we think we did the best for him,sometimes it hard .Were down to one cat now,good boy Charlie.

[QUOTE=marloyd;2728170]Old poor Tony the Tiger was helped out of this world to a better place.He was 17 years old and half blind and would holler at different times for no reason that we know of.He was a great cat peace be with him.RIP[/QUOTE]
SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT TONY MAY HE BE AT PEACE…

Amen.

[QUOTE=marloyd;2728170]Old poor Tony the Tiger was helped out of this world to a better place.He was 17 years old and half blind and would holler at different times for no reason that we know of.He was a great cat peace be with him.RIP[/QUOTE]

Awww sorry to hear about Tony the lovely Ginger pusscat :frowning:

He’ll be up there being led astray playing with Bazzy, and laughing at us all :flower:

Haven’t been here in a while…Sorry to hear of the passings.

I just love this video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7znI_Kpzbs

[QUOTE=marloyd;2728682]I just love this video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7znI_Kpzbs[/QUOTE] Those are some wimpy dogs! :doh::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2728685]Those are some wimpy dogs! :doh::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
LMAO…

I enjoyed the video Doug (marloyd).
When I had dogs & cats together they always seemed to get along.
Now I have just cats & I think one of those actually misses having a dog around.
My parents had a dog that hated cats & we couldn’t have a cat when she was alive.
That’s been a very long time ago .

empty nest syndome