A cat a day keeps the dogs away :p

vbimport

I’m so sorry for you loss Arachne. Glad to hear you got another buddy.

Beautiful kitties, jsoulesone :smiley:

Chewie definitely looks like Preston! Speaking of which, Chewie had a message for me when I arrived home tonight :eek: :

[QUOTE=jsoulesone;2725164]I’m so sorry for you loss Arachne. Glad to hear you got another buddy.[/QUOTE]

Aww thanks :flower:…it was a tough decision to get another kitty (felt like I was “replacing” Baz), but figured he’d be alright with it if it was a shelter kitty :slight_smile:

I applaud your choice. The shelters around here tend to run adoption fee ‘specials’ on older cats such as 10% per year old discounts on older cats.

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2725170]I applaud your choice. The shelters around here tend to run adoption fee ‘specials’ on older cats such as 10% per year old discounts on older cats.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the local cat rescue (not where I got Chewie from) tends to reduce the adoption fee for older cats too - they call them “Senior Kittizens” :bigsmile:

I would have adopted a buddy for Chewie, but my landlord has brought in a rule that I can only have one kitty, so he’s on his own!

[QUOTE=Arachne;2725171]I would have adopted a buddy for Chewie, but my landlord has brought in a rule that I can only have one kitty, so he’s on his own![/QUOTE] Your landlord probably suspects that without such a rule it would soon be you and 47 cats! :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2725152]I wasn’t going to, but (and now I really will sound like a crazy cat lady!) chatting to Baz when I came and went was quite a routine after 16 years, so I had to get another. Determined not to get a kitten though, as everyone wants those and they’re so easy to re-home. :)[/QUOTE]

You? Never! :flower: [I]Uncrosses fingers[/I]

[QUOTE=Arachne;2725152]
I’m sure Baz is up there saluting you back hehe - live long and pawspurr! :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

[I]Groan[/I] :rolleyes::bigsmile:

May the paws be with you, Baz. :flower:

[Currently listening to Radio 4 programme about Alec Guiness.]

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2725174]Your landlord probably suspects that without such a rule it would soon be you and 47 cats! :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

LOL yep :bigsmile:

Mind you, I think I could get away with it - I saw her (my landlord) the other day and when I invited her in to meet Chewie, she let slip she’s allergic. That’ll keep her out of my flat then, bring on the cats! :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Ibex;2725175]
May the paws be with you, Baz. :flower:

[Currently listening to Radio 4 programme about Alec Guiness.][/QUOTE]

Groan back atcha :bigsmile:

@Olyteddy - lovely pic of Gray-C :flower:

Cats, you have to admire their optimism. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Ibex;2725187]Cats, you have to admire their optimism. :bigsmile:

[/QUOTE]

Hehehehe :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2725131]LOL, he shares the PC with me. Well, I say share…I surf, he comes and plonks himself in front of the monitor. Checking I’m not looking at other cats maybe? :D[/QUOTE]

Actually he is showing you that HE is all you need to look at, after all what is more important in life but him.

To some the menu doesn’t change.

[QUOTE=thor21344;2725192]Actually he is showing you that HE is all you need to look at, after all what is more important in life but him.[/QUOTE]

More than likely, he is a cat after all LOL! :iagree:

[QUOTE=marloyd;2725210]To some the menu doesn’t change.[/QUOTE]

Everyone who has [I]ever[/I] owned a cat knows that look. :iagree:

[QUOTE=Ibex;2725217][/QUOTE]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL brilliant :bigsmile: :clap:

EDIT: stupid server :stuck_out_tongue:

[OT] What model is your external LG drive?

[QUOTE=Ibex;2725229][OT] What model is your external LG drive?[/QUOTE]

GSA-E10N, great Renesas-chip burner :smiley:

A little feeling goes a long way