A cat a day keeps the dogs away :p

vbimport

well post a pic of a cat a day :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anyone remember Caturday? (more caturday and even more caturday, and then some more caturday). :flower:

now we got even more uber caturday :stuck_out_tongue:

Just for something different, this is one of my cats…Bitsy

Bitsy passed away today, Oct. 10th, 2016. She fought a long, brave fight against a neurological disease she couldn’t beat. Bye Bits.

Whoa, looks like a “killer view” to me…or your cat just wasnt amused by getting photo’ned. :smiley:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;1978902]Just for something different, this is one of my cats…Bitsy[/QUOTE]:slight_smile: kitty kitty

Bitsy’s a little sweetheart. One of the gentlest natured cats I’ve known…except to lizards. :slight_smile: She is a world class lizard hunter

Cool, a lizard hunter.

Lemme move this to Game’s Up…my kinda thread…:smiley:

@Kerry - Bitsy is adorable, can I have her? :smiley:

Hey Arachne
Bitsy says you can come and visit, but she prefers to stay in the warm, dry Southwest where lizards are plentiful. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;1979546]Hey Arachne
Bitsy says you can come and visit, but she prefers to stay in the warm, dry Southwest where lizards are plentiful. :)[/QUOTE]

Tell her if Daddy says it’s OK, I’ll bring her some nice tuna :smiley:

It is good when your cat goes out of his way to stay clean.

Good pic UTR. How come they always seem to crawl in places they know they are not supposed to be in?

A cat I owned years ago had the habit of sleeping in the towels in the bathroom. It’d scare the peewaddle out of you when you reached in and the cat would try to jump through you to get away.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;1979795]Good pic UTR. How come they always seem to crawl in places they know they are not supposed to be in?

A cat I owned years ago had the habit of sleeping in the towels in the bathroom. It’d scare the peewaddle out of you when you reached in and the cat would try to jump through you to get away.[/QUOTE]

They can get into the darnedest places. Here are a few more of Max in places he shouldn’t be:

He was (he died about a year ago) a big cat and in this picture he somehow fit his big rear end completely into an empty 36 can Pepsi box:

We do miss him terribly. He had a unique personality and was the only cat I know of that loved to eat hot salsa, chunks and all.

Max is gorgeous, too :D…is it just me or does he look a bit smug :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;1980051]Max is gorgeous, too :D…is it just me or does he look a bit smug :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

He was quite sure of himself. We have three other cats and they all hated him for some reason. He loved grownups but disliked small children. I believe he thought of himself more as a human than a feline.

Here is a picture of him that I call his “senior picture”. He looks like a high school graduate posing for the camera and it shows his “attitude” well.

[QUOTE=UTR;1980182]He was quite sure of himself. We have three other cats and they all hated him for some reason. He loved grownups but disliked small children. I believe he thought of himself more as a human than a feline.

Here is a picture of him that I call his “senior picture”. He looks like a high school graduate posing for the camera and it shows his “attitude” well.

[/QUOTE]

Awww, bless him. Yeah, I can see what you mean about that pic :smiley:

We had a cat just like him called Mickey. Looked identical. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=CCRomeo;1981527][/QUOTE]

Hehe…I have a pic of Baz (when he was a kitten) something like that. I’ll have to dig it out, it’s on my PC somewhere :slight_smile:

Edit: here you are :slight_smile: