A Big thanks to all Members

vbimport

I really didn’t know what thread to post this in so I hope I am not out of line here.
I have just finished with my new build. When I first started tinkering with the idea of building my own computer, it was frightening. So I started threads in the hardware forum where many members, the great minds of CD Freaks were more than generous with there time and knowledge. My computer is finished now and after a few problems that also were solved by the same people who unselfishly took time to help me. All of these people are much more knowledgeable than I am and have taught me plenty. Needless to say I am thrilled with my new computer.
When I first started with the idea a forum member named Zebadee gave his time to go over all the parts I would need and list them. He is a great member who has helped many on this forum but really went out of his way for me, and I appreciate it. There are many others, KTL, Big Mike, Chef, Zevia, Mr. Brownstone, Pinto2, all the great mind of this forum gave me there undevoted attention and I just wanted to say thanks.

Yo Alan-

It was fun - and a real pleasure - being part of your new toy-eh!

Mike

Yay :slight_smile:
And you’re always welcome :iagree:

Thanks Debro, I know you contributed also, so many great member all willing to help, and by the way my new machine is running awesome, I am thrilled, all the prebuild jitters are gone now, and I am enjoying this more than you know. Now I can search Newegg for all the little goodies I was never able to use because my MB would not support them, This Asus A8N32-SLI-Deluxe Mobo is awesome. Thanks again.

Hi :slight_smile:
Yay! :cool: :iagree: :smiley: Glad it’s giving you what you wished & more.