90th comic - Garfield on his way to Mrs. Feeny - Part 3 (last Part of dog series)

Heya everybody,

you all wanted to know what would happen to Mrs. Feeny’s dog - now here is the comic you’ve been waiting for. This is the 90th comic and this means we have a poll again - so please vote!!

Get ready…

Here it comes:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

And I guess you all just can’t wait for the BIG BIG BIG comic number 100 - well that will be really a day to celebrate for me and you and the entire human race… LOL :smiley: :smiley:

Alex

a great one again, but where is the poll :confused:

@H3rB3i - please check again… the poll should be online - thanks for the feedback

was to fast, now voted.

By the way I just wanted to tell everybody again that the next comic will be published on Friday… but you can really wait for a REAL great BIG BIG comic then :wink:

Haha, LOL!!

This one is great!

Can’t wait till Friday.

And voted!

Thanks Namoh :wink:
Friday will really be another BIG great comic and I can promise you… you will laugh :wink:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Thats one naughty cat.
I feel sorry for that dog now.

Nice one Rylex.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

w00t

Damn, aint I stupid!!

I know the new comic will arrive tomorrow, but still I check everyday to see if there’s a new comic!! :frowning: :wink:

u´re not alone :slight_smile:

Hahahahahaha, you too!!

yeah, every day :iagree:

Me too, several times a day! :iagree:

Again… very very good :iagree:

It’s Friday!!! :iagree: :wink:

Rylex, where’s the comic? :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

Ow, I can’t wait!!

The new comic will arrive in approx 20 to 30min. Got problems with my FTP-Server… but I think in 30min it will be published.

:wink: