900mb / 99 min CDR media

vbimport

Hi there, have a problem burning on this disc, my CDRW according to reports can burn these discs, LiteOn 32123s.

I just wanted to convert one of my old VCD's into a single disc. Can anyone give me some tips?

Do I try to overburn the disc, etc? Also when I check the media available on the disc with Nero, it tells me that the disc can only hold 703mb, weird?

chrome :frowning:

Hi there, have a problem burning on this disc, my CDRW according to reports can burn these discs, LiteOn 32123s.

I just wanted to convert one of my old VCD’s into a single disc. Can anyone give me some tips?

Do I try to overburn the disc, etc? Also when I check the media available on the disc with Nero, it tells me that the disc can only hold 703mb, weird?

chrome

Set the overburn option in nero(File,Preferences,Expert Features)then burn it,if it wont overburn nero will tell u.

As for"it tells me that the disc can only hold 703mb"it says that with every cd 700mb and over(for me anyway)

Thanks for the tips, still won’t work though. Changed the settings in Expert features and told it to overburn cd, but it just fails…is anyone else having similar problems.

The media I am writing to is Infinti 99min/900mb CDR

chrome :frowning:

I can never get nero to overburn even if i switch it on. use Discjuggler v3.5+. best program out there(apart from CloneCD:D )

Don’t forget you can’t overburn in TAO, you must use DAO instead.
Atleast I’ve never managed to overburn in TAO…