$9.99 for 25 +R no rebate

vbimport

officemax has 25 packs of khypermedia +r (see atip below for details) for 9.99 with no rebate for 3 days only. if they do not automatically use the coupon for you tell them you know about the coupon for the 3 day sale and they will get ya the discount.

Media Information
Region information N/A not a DVD-VIDEO
Media code/Manufacturer ID CMC MAG F01
Media Product Revision Number 00h
Free Blocks 405405696
Free Capacity 4.38GB(4.70GB)
Book Type DVD+R
Media Type DVD+R
Media Id Code Speed 4.0x 5540KBps
Available Write Descriptor CLV 4.0x 5540KBps
Available Write Descriptor CLV 2.4x 3324KBps
Data area starting sector 30000h
Linear Density 0.267um/bit
Track Density 0.74um/track
Number of Layers 1

MODS --> feel free to move to the bargain basement. i just wanted to make sure no one missed it. that is why i posted it here.

40 cents for a 4x DVD+R made by CMC, great.

Will this work for online orders?

will these only write at 4x max?

I use this media just fine @ 8x with patched firmware on my 851s

thats great, is there a one per customer limit?

@kenshin – i can never tell if you are being sarcastic or not…

@psychtrip – i looked at om dot com and found no way to get them for the 9.99 sorry. if you have an om local they will deliver tho (free delivery on orders over $50)

@mea20 – not sure. i would assume that you can get more than one since they are changing vendors. every week something else fuji, memorex, hp, imation are on sale 40% or so off

i just bought 4 packs today! they wanted to charge me 24.99 per pack at first but i told them to check again. he came out with a flyer and told me that next time i need to bring a flyer in myself to get the deal. where the hell can we get flyers at? anyways thanks they work ok at 4x but they suck when i burn them at 8x after i speed hacked my 812s. o well

no idea where you would get the flyer… we always just do it for the customers… but we are a 12 mil/yr store. some of the smaller stores are not as accomidating. next time they give you any crap ask them about the video they just watched about boundless selling and exceeding customer expectations… that should leave them wondering :wink:

haha ill try that! so your the inside man who will let us know whenever a deal come up right? ill keep the bargain forum in my favs. thanks for heads up!!

That’s a good price for the CMC disks. They burn beautifully at 4x on my NEC 2500a with Herrie’s 1.07v2b4 firmware, but at 8x the last third of the disk is unreadable due to errors.
4x = perfect write. 8x = coaster.

so far my CMCs are all R01’s

i guess i cant complain too much since they were cheap and burn with great quality at 4x

I bought a box of these…definitely CMC MAG F01. I’m trying to burn them on my nec 2500a using herrie’s v2b4, but it only recognizes max write speed as 2x. Any ideas as to what might be wrong? Thanks!

I detect a tongue in cheek comment there, Ken ! :bigsmile:
Couldnt agree more. I wouldn’t thank you for CMC discs of any type.