Since about a week I own a 811s which works fine except this:
As a test, I’ve run KProbe reading my burned CDRs. I read the complete disk. I see a huge peek of both C1 C2 errors at 40 minutes (please find the attached jpg).
- When I read at lower speed, there is no (or a smaller) peek.
- When I read the same disks in my HD165H DVD drive, all is fine. No problems at all.
- This even happens with pressed CDs or CDRs burned with a different drive.
- In KProbe, when I read from 30mins to 41 mins, I see a peek.
- In KProbe, when I read from 38mins to 41 mins I see no peek at all.
- DVDs don’t have this huge error peeks.
Unfortunatelly, I didn’t test this with the original firmware HS06.
Anyone having the same problem or do I just have a faulty drive?