8100i drivers/firmware 4 xp

does anyone know where i can download hp cd writer plus 8100i drivers/firmware for windows xp!!!??? or n e other stuff so it’ll work ok on xp!! nice one cheers!

is the writer not recognized by xp? so it isn’t visible? or will it not burn onder xp? use other burn program like nero/winoncd/etc.

Here is link that might help

http://www.hp.com/cposupport/information_storage/support_doc/lpg40494.html

This on one of HP support pages. Let me know if you still need help…

cheers for the help guy’s!! wot it is…i had win98, now installed xp… me pc wont load unless i disconnect me re-writer first!.. once loaded i reconnect it and add new hardware and it’s fine!!.. now gonna check out that site!! thinks me bin on hp site already though!

checked that link… and theres no need to update firmware!! well i have 1.0g… and thats wot the update was!!

have firmware for ya hp8100n hacked zip will burn then 80 min cd’s can send it with email if you want

please dont double post (first general software, but i moved to hardware).

Originally posted by burnerchief
have firmware for ya hp8100n hacked zip will burn then 80 min cd’s can send it with email if you want

sorry bout the double postin!!.. burnerchief, that would be ace!.. send to huby.theboy@ntlworld.com cheers me ol fruit ur a star!

alrite burnerchief… n e chance u can send me that zip file for HP CD WRITER PLUS 8100i that u sent me b4,cos me had to reboot me pc from scratch and i lost the file!! plz plz plz send to huby.theboy@ntlworld.com …excellent! cheers